Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robinson set to start at Luton (According to the Argus)

Should he be in the starting 11 at Luton?

• Yay - He deserves his chance now

Votes: 45 83.3%
  • Nay - He's better coming off the bench

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Now is his big chance!! I hope he can start and show his real potential because he is a VERY good player.

BUT he has been very inconsistant and this is a chance to prove he can have a good 90 mins.

Good luck Jake i say.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd like to see him given a run for the next 4 games with the threat of the axe next season if he doesn't perform. Time for him to put up imo. Personally would love to see him come good as he can be very effective when he's not worrying about getting hurt (well that's how it seems to me anyway).

Really do hope he does succeed here but he needs to prove how good he is now, he's flattered to deceive for too long. Not saying he needs to be great for 90 mins but he needs to put in a decent team performance over the full 90 for a few games on the bounce.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Westlake has been USELESS against Vale and Southend and on that basis alone (even disregarding Westlake is a loanee and Jake is "ours") he should be starting.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Only problem is that it could well mean moving Cox back to the left, when he's played on the right (and the tip of the diamond) since coming back into the side and done well. I wouldn't mind seeing Robinson given a go on the left though, I'm sure he came on in one game there early in the season and did well. Thinking about it it could have been Southend when him, Savage, and Rents came on and turned the game.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Wouldn't be suprised to see Robinson start - he's the sort of player that probably deserves a run of games despite the fact he doesn't really seem good enough for the first team. I'd be the first to point out Robinson's many flaws, but we all know Play offs are out of sight and he's the kind of player that deserves the chance to fight for a new contract at this stage of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here