eastside
Anyone know how bad it is.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think he took an elbow to the face.

Was a big moment too - he was working hard defensively, and wes was very poor when he replaced him.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill

Was a big moment too - he was working hard defensively, and wes was very poor when he replaced him.

Agree - up until then I thought we might, against all the odds, hang on for all three points. Once he went off we seemed to revert to utterly dreadful standard that had been the mark of our performance for the first 55 minutes or so.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall

was the sort of situation harty would have been ideal for if not banned
wes got in a great position going forward as well but frooze on the ball and the chance was gone

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
he's not the bravest of players - near "fatal injury" a bit earlier left him on the ground and we all feared the worst!!!!! - 2 minutes later he's up and fine.

When will we get a decent full 90 minutes from him?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Robinson is a 'confidence' player and had just scored. i would have thought the injury would have been pretty bad for him to come off because, without an injury, the substitution is pretty mysterious and probably cost us the game.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Robinson is a 'confidence' player and had just scored. i would have thought the injury would have been pretty bad for him to come off because, without an injury, the substitution is pretty mysterious and probably cost us the game.
yer i thought jake had just started to get into the game and this was a strange change

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Wilkins "we just felt Wes would provide more defensive discipline and a fresh pair of legs as well"!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
that is a ludicrous decision - chucking a player with only around 120 minutes of first team action into a game in which we have been constantly under pressure is asking for trouble

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
that is a ludicrous decision - chucking a player with only around 120 minutes of first team action into a game in which we have been constantly under pressure is asking for trouble

Thats Wilkins and his incredible substitutions for you.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Wilkins in 'spastic sub' shocker

bobo.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here