Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Williams?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As we were leaving the game yesterday a chap jumped into a Bentley sports type car Reg No ROB 81Y and we wondered who it was. A mate has just told me nothing to do with football Oh Robbie Williams was at your game yesterday. Do we need his money ? only joking but apparently he has just bought a house in Sussex and wanted to see his local team play. Whata combination even if it is only a dream of Fatboy and Robbie Williams combined money.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He puts money into Stoke and is a committed fan of theirs - bit like a certain Arsegas Football Journalist.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was a staunch Port Vale fan but when asked to assist them when they were in dire straights (no pun intended) he refused and is now apparently a committed season ticket holder at Chelsea. I have never heard anything about him being a Stoke supporter and if he was a Port Vale supporter it is unlikely that he would give Stoke money

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ned Zelic said:
Brian, I think it was Robbie Raggio.

Could well have been but I saw the car and was told that RW was at the game so like always on here 1 + 1 became 3.

It is still a good dream of RW and FBS money though

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
He is a Port Vale fan.

He lives in Scaynes Hill.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We don't want that prat here. Unless he donates 10 000 000 and then I may reconsdier.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
When's Paul McCartney gonna get his readies out for us as well

He's a bluenose (of sorts) so don't hold your breath...don't think he gives a damn about football.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I was convinced this thread was going to be about Sat's game between Barnsley and Port Vale. Vale's 69th minute winner was an own goal by Barnsley's.....Robbie Williams. Spooky or what.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
BensGrandad said:
He was a staunch Port Vale fan but when asked to assist them when they were in dire straights (no pun intended) he refused and is now apparently a committed season ticket holder at Chelsea. I have never heard anything about him being a Stoke supporter and if he was a Port Vale supporter it is unlikely that he would give Stoke money

Spot on !!

hes a twat !!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I can confirm it WAS Robbie Raggio's Bentley. He's a friend of Derek Chapman's.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
BensGrandad said:
That may be so but are we in a position to turn down anybody with money to invest not that I am saying he is going to it is only a dream.

Dont worry Dicks in control

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here