Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Savage

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The worst kind of so called 'hard-man' player...

It's one thing to get in a ruck, but to fake injury when nothing's been done to you in a bid to get another player sent off is purest scum.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jam The Man said:

It's one thing to get in a ruck, but to fake injury when nothing's been done to you in a bid to get another player sent off is purest scum.

Savage, Dickov, Bellamy - I think they are trying to assemble an entire team of c.unts.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Got Rooney and Smith booked though so he's not all bad in my book. Glad to say you'd never see an Albion player feining injury

well not now he's in Wales

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Redhead said:
I like Robbie Savage, great at mind games, he's won the midfield battle with that kind of play genius :clap:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Jam The Man said:

The back 4 and midfield of Blackburn are all horrible dirty players.. That sissor tackle on Rooney should have got a yellow straight away !!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
BarrelofFun said:
He is a nob of the highest order.

What did he actually do Jam? I haven't got sky.... :down:

It was just a bit of a soppy wrestle on the ground, with Rooney & Smith going in hard.. Savage grabs Rooney and tries to put his head through the turf and then starts to pretend he's been attacked in the face. Roo & Smithy rightfully got booked and Savage did too, but i'd have sent the cock-knocker off for faking it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Jam The Man said:
It was just a bit of a soppy wrestle on the ground, with Rooney & Smith going in hard.. Savage grabs Rooney and tries to put his head through the turf and then starts to pretend he's been attacked in the face. Roo & Smithy rightfully got booked and Savage did too, but i'd have sent the cock-knocker off for faking it.

I hope he gets what is coming to him :angry:

*BarrelofFun in no way advocates violence.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Good old Savage, he got them two twats (Smith & Rooney) a booking and that's what the game has become all about these days and there is no-one better than Savage at doing it.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
sams dad said:
He is a wanker of the highest order.
I know, but he's gone to Swansea.........get over it.;)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I would love to have somebody like Savage in our midfield at the moment.

Smith's tackle on him was atrocious and he should have been sent off for it.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
37:12 Booking Foul by Alan Smith (Man Utd) on Robbie Savage (Blackburn). Alan Smith (Man Utd) booked for unsporting behaviour. Wayne Rooney (Man Utd) booked for unsporting behaviour. Robbie Savage (Blackburn) booked for unsporting behaviour. Direct free kick taken right-footed by Brad Friedel (Blackburn) from own half, resulting in open play.

:lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Neill, Todd, Matteo, Mokena, Savage, Thompson, Bellamy, Dickov. Its like a shitheads role call. Savage is a f***ing blight on football, would love him in our team but he is a massive cock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here