Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Keane is to sign for Brighton in the summer

scllns8

Banned
Jan 9, 2011
I've just been on the sports network forum and read an interesting article. Can anyone tell me if there is any truth in this i'll post it below

"I have heard from a reliable and trust worthy source that if Brighton get promoted they are set to sign Robbie Keane to help them get to the premiership. Apparently Robbie Keane is a huge Brighton supporter and has been since a kid. The word on the terraces is that he is a closet gay and there is plenty of meat for him in Britains gay capital haha only joking about that bit. But seriously he is signing for Brighton in the summer"

*source - sportsnetwork.tk

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...on a Turkish hosted forum...more than a little odd if you ask me...I smell a troll!

scllns8

Banned
Jan 9, 2011
I've messaged the guy who posted it and he claims that some guy he knows is mates with Robbie Keane and he's asked him if it would be a good move

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
well he's not a Brighton fan 100%, he has genuinely been a Liverpool and Celtic fan since childhood. I'll ask him for you...... He says its bollocks.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
well that was an interesting first post with what I imagine is a dodgy link

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've messaged the guy who posted it and he claims that some guy he knows is mates with Robbie Keane and he's asked him if it would be a good move

Just f*** off this site will you, you spamming tool SPACTOID

:tosser:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Just f*** off this site will you, you spamming tool SPACTOID

:tosser:
That is the first time i've read swear words from you directed at someone.
Are you still annoyed having to drive to Kent again to sort out paperwork for Amex?
Going anywhere near Dover next week i need a lift.:lolol:

scllns8

Banned
Jan 9, 2011
I dont usually post on the forum i just like to read things but this guy sounded a bit dodgy so i thought i'd post what he said and see if anybody else knew anything

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That is the first time i've read swear words from you directed at someone.
Are you still annoyed having to drive to Kent again to sort out paperwork for Amex?
Going anywhere near Dover next week i need a lift.:lolol:

Nope, thankfully the Kent One came down for the game yesterday, so replacement d/d forms were duly snorted before the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here