Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Fowler

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I've just finished reading his Autobiography.

Very entertaining with a bit more insight into what goes on than the normal bland Footballers biography.

He also has some interesting stuff to say about Sven Goran Ericsson and his approach to the job.

Recommended

I thank you

:thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hiney said:

He also has some interesting stuff to say about Sven Goran Ericsson and his approach to the job.

Well go on then...tell

Seven out :angry:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Everything I had suspected about Eriksson was shown in the the quarter final against Brazil. He needed to take some brave decisions because Michael and david were clearly not capable of playing the game........

he was more worried about the reaction if he dropped two big-name players.

At half-time he said nothing in the changing room, absolutely f***-all, just stood there with a startled look in his face like he too believed we were f***ed. And that's the way it turned out. We went out of the World Cup without even a whimper, just rolled over and died because we didn't have a clue what we were doing out there against a side who played decent football, and because there was no team spirit, no fight, no togetherness. And the manager didn't say a word.

He didn't shout, he didn't inspire, he didn't encourage and he didn't offer any tactical insight or switches.

And more.......

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hiney said:
Everything I had suspected about Eriksson was shown in the the quarter final against Brazil. He needed to take some brave decisions because Michael and david were clearly not capable of playing the game........

he was more worried about the reaction if he dropped two big-name players.

At half-time he said nothing in the changing room, absolutely f***-all, just stood there with a startled look in his face like he too believed we were f***ed. And that's the way it turned out. We went out of the World Cup without even a whimper, just rolled over and died because we didn't have a clue what we were doing out there against a side who played decent football, and because there was no team spirit, no fight, no togetherness. And the manager didn't say a word.

He didn't shout, he didn't inspire, he didn't encourage and he didn't offer any tactical insight or switches.

And more.......

Sven clueless.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
but surely Sven cant be that clueless, he has got a top job, money wise anyway and he must of impressed the interview panel. I wonder what he said in Munich for the 5-1.

Can you get to the top wearing the emperors new clothes?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
sour grapes in there somewhere

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Stoaty Ferret said:
Come on then...

Did he shag Belloti's wife ???

:clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap:

Who didn't?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
next book i'm going to buy and that is FACT.

:)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
When you buy it-scan it and send it to all of us please:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Apparently he has invested so much in property that the Man City fans sing
'We all live in a Robbie Fowler house'

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Yorkie said:
Apparently he has invested so much in property that the Man City fans sing
'We all live in a Robbie Fowler house'

doesnt he own about 10 houses and then rents them out or something stupid like that

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Hiney said:
He owns a few more than that and rents them out or something SENSIBLE like that.

the richer are getting richer:nono:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
If I remember correctly from the Observer a couple of weeks ago he owns something like 200 houses and is the richest sports person in this country. Good luck to him - was one of the best goal scorers I've ever seen. At least he hasn't p*ssed it all up a wall like some we could mention.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I read in the observer that Fowler owns about 100 houses buy-to-let. Smart man.

Great footballer. England and Liverpool lost a great man there. Houllier and Eriksson misused him.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here