Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Fowler rejoins Liverpool

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:clap: One of the best English strikers for years, good back up for the World Cup, if he could get a few games under his belt injury free, except the Swede won't pick him even if he's on top form :censored:

this is a wind up right???

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Icy Gull said:
:clap: One of the best English strikers for years, good back up for the World Cup, if he could get a few games under his belt injury free, except the Swede won't pick him even if he's on top form :censored:

Not after the SLAUGHTERING Sven got in Fowler's autobiography.

When fit, he is a lethal finisher - potentially a good signing and eligible for the Champions League

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
sir danny cullip said:
Liverpool really should have signed owen, :

Turned into a Premiership Kitson hasn't he?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
El Turi said:
What did he say?

Among other things about saying one thing to his face and then doing another:

"Everything I had suspected about Eriksson was shown in the quarter final against Brazil. He needed to take some brave decisions because Michael and David were clearly not capable of playing in the game. Of course both wanted to, but as a manager he had to take the decision away from them and be strong."

"At half time, you could see on the faces of the players that they were shell-shocked having conceded a goal to a very good team and they thought that was it. It was still only 1-1 and it was time for the manager to get to work, change the tactics and instil some belief in the team. How we could have done with Terry Venables that day. But Eriksson is not a passionate man, he's not a talker at all."

"He said nothing in the changing room at half time, absolutely f***-all, just stood there with a startled look on his face like he too believed we were f***ed. And that's the way it turned out. We went out of the World Cup without even a whimper, just rolled over and died becasue we didn't have a clue what we were doing out there against a side who played decent football, and because there was no team spirit, no fight, no togetherness. And the manager didn't say a word."

"He didn't shout, he didn't inspire, he didn't encourage and he didn't offer any tactical insight or switches."

And it goes on.

Fowler's book is well worth a read.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hiney said:
Among other things about saying one thing to his face and then doing another:

"Everything I had suspected about Eriksson was shown in the quarter final against Brazil. He needed to take some brave decisions because Michael and David were clearly not capable of playing in the game. Of course both wanted to, but as a manager he had to take the decision away from them and be strong."

"At half time, you could see on the faces of the players that they were shell-shocked having conceded a goal to a very good team and they thought that was it. It was still only 1-1 and it was time for the manager to get to work, change the tactics and instil some belief in the team. How we could have done with Terry Venables that day. But Eriksson is not a passionate man, he's not a talker at all."

"He said nothing in the changing room at half time, absolutely f***-all, just stood there with a startled look on his face like he too believed we were f***ed. And that's the way it turned out. We went out of the World Cup without even a whimper, just rolled over and died becasue we didn't have a clue what we were doing out there against a side who played decent football, and because there was no team spirit, no fight, no togetherness. And the manager didn't say a word."

"He didn't shout, he didn't inspire, he didn't encourage and he didn't offer any tactical insight or switches."

And it goes on.

Fowler's book is well worth a read.
And THAT, my friend, is why I want this fucktard OUT.

Last edited:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
sir danny cullip said:
Liverpool really should have signed owen, cisse is absolute shite. Could probably do a job for us though- get him on loan?:jester:

Cisse's just been cautioned for beating up his pregnant wife last night, which makes him even shitter.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Timbo said:
Cisse's just been cautioned for beating up his pregnant wife last night, which makes him even shitter.

Saw that in the sky sports article about fowler, couldnt believe it! He has the liverpool badge as a tatoo as well, that could have been a big mistake cant see him staying there much longer!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Easy 10 said:
And THAT, my friend, is why I want this fucktard OUT.

Jeez. Jimmy Greaves made some harsh comments about Sir Alf after the 1966 World Cup, so I suppose Ramsey should have been sacked.

The word of one disaffected striker should count for very little: there have been plenty of quotes from players who rate Sven.

Besides, Sven IS going -don't you read the papers?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I reckon this may work...as in one of those comic book story type things.

shame man utd v liverpool games are gone..he might have hit neville last week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here