• OUT

Votes: 61 80.3%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I like in when my roast comes IN and Yorkshire Pudding as normally the walls of the pudding are nice and crunchy and the bottom is proper soggy and gravy-y but my eating companion for yesterday's dinner likes the yorkshire puddings to accompany the roast, not encase it. I think she's a mentalist for having this crazy ideal.

What do you reckon? In or OUT?

Poll to follow

IN

yorkshirebeef_300x193.jpg

OUT

1222402764_rosemary_rib_roast.jpg

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I had toad-in-the-hole last night. That is top dollar.

I believe strongly Yorkshire should only ever be on the side of a roast, and then only with roast beef(or at a debatle push Lamb). With roast pork or chicken they are a no-no

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I've gone for shake it all about or some times either way. Mainly as I often cook roasts for several people at once and there is not enough oven space for all that yorkshire pudding. Plus it gets boring if you cook stuff the same everytime.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The meat in that bottom picture doesn't even look cooked. :sick:

Good spot. That meat would cry out as soon as you jabbed a fork in it.

Anyway, its an OUT for me. Otherwise its just TOO MUCH pudding on the plate. I don't mind one or two yorkshire puddings, but having your whole dinner SURROUNDED by it just takes it too far in my opinion.

Give me extra sprouts instead.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Everything about IN is wrong, except for the taste.

So I guess that makes me a shaker.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Out. I did a roast last night and I can honestly say it did not even enter my head to put the roast in.

When you have it out it gives you flexibility as to what you chose to accompany the Yorkshire with. There is nothing to stop you putting it IN once it is served is there?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I must admit, I'd never make a roast and put the roast IN the pudding but when I'm out at the boozer for my lunch and it comes IN the pudding I am always a little bit more excited than when it's OUT. I do make the best yorkies in the world too, following the expert advice of Delia.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I must admit, I'd never make a roast and put the roast IN the pudding but when I'm out at the boozer for my lunch and it comes IN the pudding I am always a little bit more excited than when it's OUT. I do make the best yorkies in the world too, following the expert advice of Delia.

How would you handle a CARVERY free-for-all?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here