Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roar radio show and Interviews after Rochdale

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Thanks for the invite yesterday - was almost close with my prediction although perhaps I shouldn't pick the ones to watch given my pre match endorsement of Casper and Greer!

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Oh dear, I just started listening to it, the first few minutes, loads of expectation, looking forward to seeing how good Greer is, and how will Capser get on. It's a great listen, but it's also wierd listening to them talking about something we now know the outcome of.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Oh dear, I just started listening to it, the first few minutes, loads of expectation, looking forward to seeing how good Greer is, and how will Capser get on. It's a great listen, but it's also wierd listening to them talking about something we now know the outcome of.

Ah yes well erm.:blush:

That's one of the pleasures of giving am opinion before a game and then having most people hear it afterwards. Still stand by the view that Greer will be very important for us.

I might change my mind on casper though:rant:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Still stand by the view that Greer will be very important for us.

At the moment I can see him being good for the dressing room considering he will probably spend most of his time in it :laugh:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah good show, had me thinking just the same!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here