Can't believe there's no thread marking the passing of the Great One. :(

onthebuses2.jpg

The first man to use an ATM. FACT.

RegVarneyATM.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Come on Butler... RIP ...and then get that bus out.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Remember when he opened the Rottingdean summer fair in 1973 , nice bloke.
RIP

Was a top show at the time but it looks crap now. Needs new life in it.

When I watched a rerun of the OTB feature film recently, I couldn't believe how sexist it was - yet when I first watched it in the 70s, I don't remember thinking there was anything wrong with it! It shows how those crafty feminists have manipulated our minds over the years!
Also, I couldn't believe he was 92 - thought he was in his early 40s during filming. And what became of his conductor - yeah, the ugly one who managed to pull the birds.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
When I watched a rerun of the OTB feature film recently, I couldn't believe how sexist it was - yet when I first watched it in the 70s, I don't remember thinking there was anything wrong with it! It shows how those crafty feminists have manipulated our minds over the years!
Also, I couldn't believe he was 92 - thought he was in his early 40s during filming. And what became of his conductor - yeah, the ugly one who managed to pull the birds.

Bob Grant (played Jack Harper, the conductor). Sadly he committed suicide a few years ago, he must have been in his late sixties.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here