Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Guru - Gangstarr

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I haven't seen anything on NSC about this, the passing of one of Hip Hops true masters, so in memory of a true great ........

[yt]_BHBecjKSl4[/yt]

[yt]TqfrunSmJHg[/yt]

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Was listening to DJ Premier's tribute show to Guru this afternoon. Well worth downloading.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
there was a thread on here the day he died, in fact that's how I found out......

very big of DJ Premier indeed to do that given all the shite that's been coming out of Guru's mouth in recent years since that no talent twat Solar seemed to hypnotise him and take over all of his affairs - respect.

RIP a true legend nonetheless.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
there was a thread on here the day he died, in fact that's how I found out......

very big of DJ Premier indeed to do that given all the shite that's been coming out of Guru's mouth in recent years since that no talent twat Solar seemed to hypnotise him and take over all of his affairs - respect.

RIP a true legend nonetheless.

Nah, I think it was always on the cards. Premo was never gonna forget his boy. All sorts of crazy stuff coming out about Solar now, including stories from his ex-wife how he used to beat Guru, and even some from artists that toured with them saying Solar and Guru were gay... Definitely something shady going on though...

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Nah, I think it was always on the cards. Premo was never gonna forget his boy. All sorts of crazy stuff coming out about Solar now, including stories from his ex-wife how he used to beat Guru, and even some from artists that toured with them saying Solar and Guru were gay... Definitely something shady going on though...
when he came here to work with Downsyde by all accounts the guy wouldn't even let Guru speak for himself.....

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Looks like this is turning into a right shit fest. Guru's producer, Solar has had his twitter & myspace hacked, and the hacker is releasing a load of stuff including emails proving Guru's last statement was written by Solar, plus he signed over all Guru's royalties to him while he was in a coma... pretty interesting, shows Solar up for serious scum. Don't think he's gonna recover from this...

Here's a link to some of the stuff... The 273

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Looks like this is turning into a right shit fest. Guru's producer, Solar has had his twitter & myspace hacked, and the hacker is releasing a load of stuff including emails proving Guru's last statement was written by Solar, plus he signed over all Guru's royalties to him while he was in a coma... pretty interesting, shows Solar up for serious scum. Don't think he's gonna recover from this...

Here's a link to some of the stuff... The 273

I was reading that last night, really sad. Not as bad as the BBC saying it was MC Solaar though, whoever wrote that should be shot!

Old school:

[YT]byNB6CA0SKw&NR=1[/YT]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here