Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rio Ferdinand

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
should he be dropped from the next england game in favour of John Terry and Carragher. Can't stand the loafer.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
It was almost like he was playing for Arsenal during the George Graham era, when there only defensive tactic was to stand still and claim offside.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Perhaps he play better for £110-000 per week,rather than just a mere £100-000,it must be bit of a struggle. :falmerspi

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Soton Seagull said:
Wasn't too impressed by him standing there with his arm in the air rather than trying to intercept Healy.

School kids are taught to play to the whistle, why not professionals?

But school kids forget appointments if not constantly reminded - just like him. So what do you expect? Adult standards? :nono:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Terry with King :eek: Would be my preference! However a fully fit Sol Campbell with Terry would be nice!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
To be fair the guy lost his stash (allegedly) a couple of years ago!

You have to feel sorry for the poor mite!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Goring Gull said:
should he be dropped from the next england game in favour of John Terry and Carragher. Can't stand the loafer.
Dan Harding should play.................only so we can cream more money off Leeds:lolol: :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Not Carra and Terry together.... no pace there. I'd be inclined to give Ledley King a go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here