Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ring / email to help Wrexham - Urgent

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Please ring / email this person at the football league and pledge your support for Wrexham as well as asking them what they plan to do about it.

Patricia Brown
Customer Services
The Football League Limited
www.football-league.co.uk

0870 442 0 1888. Fax: 0870 442 1188

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
E-mail adress? Your too quick for me Yorkie.

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Cheers Yorkie. Stephen from Wrexham gave me them and I was just trying to find an email.

Put FAO Patricia Brown in the email subject.

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
Have you guys seen the one that was on Final Score yesterday as well asking people to e mail them and they will pass it on to Wrexham Council?

Cheers

See You Next Saturday (I think we can beat the High Court now). :clap2:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Done...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
done and dusted.

I asked whether the football league are just going to sit by while another club gets screwed over by its owner.

larus

Sent the following.

Dear Sirs.

I am a Brighton & Hove Albion fan, and am aware of the problems being inflicted upon Wrexham FC at present. As Brighton fans we are well aware that some Chairmen/owners do not necessarily have their clubs best interests at heart, but think primarily of their own pocket.

Do you have any plans to help Wrexham stay as a football league club, or is their owner going to get his way and sell the land for development, as per Brightons Goldstone ground?

Regards

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Just sent Link to a load of Leeds fans up here who wil also send an email each.

:clap:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Sent this with attached release - we are all getting a standard response:

Dear Patricia

Please note the attached release, which has been sent to every national daily, local press and all broadcast media.

As a veteran of Brighton and Hove Albion's struggle against profiteering owners between 1995-97 I feel the Football League needs to do more than just maintain a dialogue with Wrexham FC.

What has happened to the FL's promise to ensure "right and proper people" are allowed to run football league clubs? I look around at Carlisle, Doncaster Rovers, Darlington and others to realise that little has changed since Bill Archer and David Bellotti ruined our own club all those years ago.

With good wishes

Nic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here