Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right Said Fred

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Any see Richard Fairbrass getting a dig in Russia at a gay march of some sort...??

Its on You Tube, not sure what it was all about as not got sound. Although looks like an anti gay clash.

PS He runs away like a fairy - sorry girl.

:ohmy:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Him and Peter Tatchell (among others) were protesting to the Mayor of Moscow who had banned a gay rally in the city.

There are elements in Russia who take a hardline stand against homosexuality - not least the Orthodox Church and the Far Right, both groups being very prominent in Moscow.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
csider said:

PS He runs away like a fairy - sorry girl.

:ohmy:

Ever so slightly Fix ... You know what I mean. Mr Fairbrass has been openly gay for a long time and made no secret of that fact durung RSF's heyday in the very early 90s. I gather they're back on vogue for advertising a soap powder although I can assure you it's not 'Omo.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
They both get clocked good and proper. Not nice if you see it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Anyone who chins Tatchell is fine by me. Ironically, the name of Russian bloke who punched him is Uri Bigpuvnowbugerov!

;)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just wondered whether tatchell the ex-politician and fred the ex-"celebrity" took their own cameras with them to record this horrific attack as the Russian press are less than likely to be interested in eeither of them. Cheap publicity stunt. Cheap shot:salute:

The Large One said:
Him and Peter Tatchell (among others) were protesting to the Mayor of Moscow who had banned a gay rally in the city.

There are elements in Russia who take a hardline stand against homosexuality - not least the Orthodox Church and the Far Right, both groups being very prominent in Moscow.

Always amuses me that so many fascists are 'anti-gay', especially when you think of people like nicky crane, one of the fash's main boneheads in the 80's, who was closeted himself before he died of aids. And he's on record as saying that a sizeable number of the fash are closeted as well.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
NMH said:
erm..... and ?

Are you suggesting that gay sex is NOT a perversion??

To be fair I think you'll find that some gays consider hetrosexual sex a perversion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here