Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Reynolds

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
He's an employee of the club. Is Gus a plastic 'coz he supports Chelsea (or whoever)? Of course he bloody isn't. Richard Reynolds is doing a bloody good job, IMO. I wouldn't care if he was a palace fan FFS. All I care is that he is there for every game, pronounces the players names right and gets the crowd pumped.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I really hate him. If I wanted his phoney shite I'd turn on local radio and have some other low-rent wannabe personality bore my tits off.
I also find his highlights objectionable, though who knows they might be ok if they weren't on top of his smarmy face.
I find it hard not to picture him perving on gully's girls, mainly the fat ones cos they'll be more vulnerable.
[I'm not saying he does, just that I find it hard to imagine him not]

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I really hate him. If I wanted his phoney shite I'd turn on local radio and have some other low-rent wannabe personality bore my tits off.
I also find his highlights objectionable, though who knows they might be ok if they weren't on top of his smarmy face.
I find it hard not to picture him perving on gully's girls, mainly the fat ones cos they'll be more vulnerable.
So you'd prefer the pre-match build up at Withdean then? Jeez, if it's not complete silence then some people aren't happpy.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
So you'd prefer the pre-match build up at Withdean then? Jeez, if it's not complete silence then some people aren't happpy.
No I'd just prefer richard reynolds to be set on fire and put out with a bag of spanners.
Videos - Yes, Music - Yes, Gullys girls - ok, RR - NO!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Nothing like a good public bashing is there. FFS we're playing great football in a great stadium and you wanna have a go at someone? Embarassing.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Nothing like a good public bashing is there. FFS we're playing great football in a great stadium and you wanna have a go at someone? Embarassing.

It's back to the lets find something to moan about for some people.

With 20k people there I guess it's hard to please everyone. For me it doesn't really bother me. Gully's girls, Music, Video's, pa etc etc....................im only interested in the football and so far it's been great.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Wow, it just shows how great things are round here these days, that the traditional Saturday night moan has to resort to slating the PA bloke.

Whatever happened to slagging off the Board / Manager / Stadium / Team / Style of play etc? Just shows how good all of those are.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
For the record I'm extremely happy.
Why do bulletin boards exist if not to have a rant at someone over a matter of very little importance?

ted hitchcock

Sep 7, 2009

Well done for joining in July 2011 - mega fan. Well done for slagging off people who spend many days and hours working for the club to make your experience a bit better. Well done for your offensive remarks about Gully's Girls and women in genera - 'cos everyone knows "fat girls" are more "vulnerable"????. You made this post at 11.01 on a Saturday night, when it seems, like the rest of your life, there was just you, a sock as a your date, and a computer to keep you company. Get a life. And some positivity. 10 points out of 12 - or do you not go for the football, which, by the way is the flowing stuff happening on the pitch whilst you are looking round for things to nit pick at.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Would prefer if he got the name of the opposition right though (!)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

It would be lovely if you would engage your brain before posting.

We have a situation where people were moaning and grizzling that they wanted a 'professional' to do the PA, not some 'club licker amateurs', to properly announce the teams, get the crowd going and so on.

We get exactly that, and what happens? People start moaning and grizzling.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The plastic fan :(

First team is Tottenham.

No doubt jumping on the Brighton Bandwagon.

Peter Ward's first team is Manchester United, can't believe we keep inviting him back and give him freebie tickets at the beginning of every season :smile:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Don't mind all the pre match hype, but I would prefer it if he finished his thing 5 mins or so before the start to allow the fans to make a bit of noise. Trouble is the PA's so loud to can't here any singing.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Think he is doing a good job personally,,,,I love all the pre match hype, the old memories and clips of great moment really gets your heart pumping and a bit of a lump in the throat if im honest.....Cant belive people are slating it,,f***ing unbelivable...I think this board should introduce an Albion related test before you are able to post such shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here