Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ressies tonight

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
have a quick look at the squad for the game tonight and a name I didn't recognise

Oluwatosin

any one got any ideas?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Good score at Scrabble.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
he is a young lad on a pepsi football academy sponsorship at st bedes school in east sussex he is 18 first name Micheal he is from nigeria

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Great performace tonight, brilliant goal by O GARY HART worth checking out on Seagulls world, Tommy was solid as ever. Murray played first half, I would imagine he will start on Saturday.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
3-1
Elphick,Harty,Royce got the goals
We played pretty decent i thought harty had another decent game if he carries on that form he could be in with a shout but not just yet

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
have a quick look at the squad for the game tonight and a name I didn't recognise

Oluwatosin

any one got any ideas?

Decent player.

A bit raw (still only 16 I think), but plenty of promise. Saw him play on the wing against Charlton, played in centre mid tonight. Got a bit stroppy tonight and ended up getting booked - for persistent fouling. Plenty of skill, looks comfortable on the ball, good vision.

Good prospect.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Might be an idea to field the second team for the rest of the season, instead of the first, they might keep the winning streak going till the end of the season???

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
He played the first half as they thought he would. Not sure how he did though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here