Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Response to Homophobic abuse.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What can you do, throw all the travelling support out ? Come to think of it, why not ? It's no good the FA spouting about stamping out homophobia unless an example is made. Of course the truth is that the FA can huff and puff but they won't do anything.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
"Shall we build a ground for you" will be missed though, RIP! or can we use it for some visitors?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Give the stewards cameras and if they see someone shouting homophobic or racist views take a picture of em and use it as evidence to get those individuals banned from football grounds.

Knowing those troglodyte dickheads copped a ban for it would bring a smile to ones face.

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
I think just singing every gay song that's ever been sung to us, at them before they even get a chance to would work, and has worked a treat. Millwall were pretty stumped at their place by that a few seasons back

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think just singing every gay song that's ever been sung to us, at them before they even get a chance to would work, and has worked a treat. Millwall were pretty stumped at their place by that a few seasons back

That was a particularly funny day out, they went mental. I think it was when the "salmon" hackett tops were fashion item du jour in the home stands.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
i think youre too ugly to be gay has had its time though

It is a classic though. I remember the first time I heard it at Forest in our first season in the championship the knuckle draggers in the home end were going mental because they didnt know what to do next!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Excellent. WTF can they do, just repeat it back.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I always feel the response to " does your boyfriend know you're here" should be " No he's f***ing, no he's f***ing, no he's off f***ing your dad"

you could probably change the YMCA to BHA if you drag out the B then change the words to a suitable insult then bingo!

I prefer Village People's "In The Navy", because we can turn it into;

In the Amex
You can see the greatest team
In the Amex
You can sit your arse at ease
in the Amex
Come on now you should be a fan
in the Amex
You can see and you don't need to stand

clapping (we want you, we want you, we want you as a new recruit)

[yt]InBXu-iY7cw[/yt]

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
[MENTION=192]NMH[/MENTION] i actually thought of that one too when i youtubed ymca . would work too i reckon .

as for the ymca one you could just learn the original lyrics and sing them . doing the der de derrrrrrr der der de de de derrr at the beginning then everyone belting out young man and pointing at the opposition fans would be amazing, they wouldnt know what to do .

much better then the st pauli /palace song . is completely original ,very tongue in cheek , funny and no other team is gonna sing it if were honest.

i reckon it would be as talked about as man city doing the poznan

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That was a particularly funny day out, they went mental. I think it was when the "salmon" hackett tops were fashion item du jour in the home stands.

It was also great at Leicester, 1-0 to the Nancy Boys and at Brammel Lane when the home fans were pretty damn quiet, we started up with all the songs "does our boyfriend know you're here" "we can see us holding hands" etc. Think we stuffed 'em too.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
[MENTION=192]NMH[/MENTION] i actually thought of that one too when i youtubed ymca . would work too i reckon .

as for the ymca one you could just learn the original lyrics and sing them . doing the der de derrrrrrr der der de de de derrr at the beginning then everyone belting out young man and pointing at the opposition fans would be amazing, they wouldnt know what to do .

That would be sooo funny, a short pause then a real real real loud "YOUNG MAN" :laugh:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
It was also great at Leicester, 1-0 to the Nancy Boys

rememebr we did that away at swindon in the first leg of the play offs . we scored just after the local inbreds were singing youre just a town full of nancys. was an absolute classic. if onyl for the fact that swindon fans called us nancys

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
You weren't at the Spurs game then?

To fans of clubs like Spurs though, anyone outside the top 6 of the Premiership is still shit to them.

I think we WILL get that from a lot of Championship clubs.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
everyone pointing at the opposition shouting "young man" would be hilarious. would really shut them up

[yt]CS9OO0S5w2k[/yt]

Can I make an early suggestion for the fancy dress Promotion Party at Barnsley .... we ALL have to go in one of YMCA outfits. That would be SUPERB!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here