dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No, tell us.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Kuipers was great, my first sighting of the Big Dutch Flag with Former Dutch Marine (chef) hung up behind the goal.

Tommy Elphick was great at the back, Elder and Cobbs goals from set plays both thumping headers, Frutos put in a great corner for the first goal.

I thought the 3rd goal was ruled out for handball.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Horton's halftime iceberg said:
Kuipers was great, my first sighting of the Big Dutch Flag with Former Dutch Marine (chef) hung up behind the goal.

Tommy Elphick was great at the back, Elder and Cobbs goals from set plays both thumping headers, Frutos put in a great corner for the first goal.

I thought the 3rd goal was ruled out for handball.

No the ref pointed to the centre circle straight away despite some protesting from the Wycombe players. It did deflect off Gatting but they all count.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If Kuipers does go at the end of the season i wonder if Wilkins will go for two new keepers or just one and use one of the youth keepers as back up.I would personally try and get someone like Flinders again for a season long loan.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
why was the ref substituted at half time for a school kid??

Frutos was awful, as was Elphick. Kuipers made 1 great save,

how come the reserves are creative with set pieces, and look good?

gatting punched the ball in for the 3rd, and it should have been disallowed. Paul Lambert went absolutley mental at the ref loads of time - just think 10 years ago he was playing in the champions league final

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
mendoza10 said:
why was the ref substituted at half time for a school kid??

Frutos was awful, as was Elphick. Kuipers made 1 great save,

how come the reserves are creative with set pieces, and look good?

gatting punched the ball in for the 3rd, and it should have been disallowed. Paul Lambert went absolutley mental at the ref loads of time - just think 10 years ago he was playing in the champions league final

The ref and the linesman (stand side) changed places at half time.

We thought Elphick had a good game. Still it's all about opinions.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Was too busy admiring the flag to have seen the kick off, thought they played really well tonight, good to see Gary Hart was also there.

Sonny Cobbs really enjoyed his great goal, thought it made up for a poor booking he recieved.

Bring on Bournmouth, the doubles still on.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Horton's halftime iceberg said:
Was too busy admiring the flag to have seen the kick off, thought they played really well tonight, good to see Gary Hart was also there.

Sonny Cobbs really enjoyed his great goal, thought it made up for a poor booking he recieved.

Bring on Bournmouth, the doubles still on.

Gary & Dean Cox turned up to support their team mates.
Sonny Cobbs showed some great passion tonight.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Also, in the first half kuipers took a goal kick out his hands that got all the way to the other 18 yard box before bouncing - he has learned to kick:eek: which is a good thing of course!!

oh and i wonder what Mr Naylor was doing talking to MR Wilkins all 2nd half???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here