Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF makes £5,000 donation to Sutton Eagles

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
The REMF has unanimously agreed a £5,000 donation to Sutton Eagles, an organization similar to our own Special Seagulls, which teaches and helps disabled children to play football. This is in recognition of the superb part that the Palace supporters have played in supporting the REMF in their annual football match.

Some newcomers to this board may not realise just how big a contribution the Palace supporters made to the REMF when it was in its infancy. I think it’s fair to say, that without their support, we may not have grown into the charitable organization that we have become. Having supported the Albion for nearly 60 years, I know first hand about the “rivalry” between the 2 sets of supporters but hope that everyone can see the contribution that has been given by many of the Palace supporters.

The bottom line though is that this is about helping those kids that may not be as fortunate as others and I hope that all the Albion supporters and NSC posters who have contributed to the REMF will agree that this is a donation going to a worthy and deserving cause.

So it’s a big “Thank you” to all who have given their support.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The REMF have been looking for a suitable project in the Croydon area and we think this ticks all the boxes. We hope everyone approves.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The REMF would not have achieved what it has done without the help and support of CPFC supporters and people in the Croydon area since 2001 when it started and it is still going from strength to strength. We hope this can be announced at the CPFC V BHAFC game on 31/1/12 with publicity and hopefully a pitch presentation.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The REMF have been looking for a suitable project in the Croydon area and we think this ticks all the boxes. We hope everyone approves.
I know we haven't always seen eye-to-eye in the past but I agree with you 100%. Great project and I'm sure all our friends from Palace will approve.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are you in contact with cpfc? Im sure i could ask our chairman if you need.

He's on Twitter isn't he, quite regularly answers questions from supporters. I am embarrassed to admit I know that :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here