Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remember libs and greens vote conservative

Seagull Stew

Why would libs and greens vote conservative?
Wouldn't they vote liberal or green?

Its Green or Labour for me.:ohmy:

But here in Hackney it is the classic you can put a red rosette on a donkey and people will vote for it. Actually the new proposed Labour candidate is ok and looks OK:p , which is obviously very important.

LC???

Last edited:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
chicken run said:
To rid this country of vermin

Why would the greens or liberals vote for a pary that is even further away from their policies than Blair's lot.

seriously though why would anyone vote at all? I have always voted, but i am fed up with the lot of them. Not one can answer a straight question anymore, no-one has the conviction of their beliefs to stand up and say what they believe in. The House of Commons is nothing but a public school, oxbridge rubber stamp to the excutive. .:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tory Blair is conservative, Michael Howard is a complete f**k whit, Lib Dems won't get in. :salute:

I want "none of the above" to be an option on the ballot. So that you can actually protest rather than having to spoil your ballot, which i always think makes you look like an twat that didn't understand how to vote.

Mind you if they said that Falmer was getting the go ahead i would vote Labour.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
kalinski said:
seriously though why would anyone vote at all? I have always voted, but i am fed up with the lot of them. Not one can answer a straight question anymore, no-one has the conviction of their beliefs to stand up and say what they believe in. The House of Commons is nothing but a public school, oxbridge rubber stamp to the excutive. .:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tory Blair is conservative, Michael Howard is a complete f**k whit, Lib Dems won't get in. :salute:

I want "none of the above" to be an option on the ballot. So that you can actually protest rather than having to spoil your ballot, which i always think makes you look like an twat that didn't understand how to vote.

Mind you if they said that Falmer was getting the go ahead i would vote Labour.

I'm inclined to agree with you. Though I will probably vote Lib Dem as they may actually have a chance of getting in in my constituency thanks to Howard Flight :lolol:

Obviously voting Conservative is never an option, similarly the war on Iraq and screwing over students with top-up fees (I'm in shitloads of debt from two terms, I hate to think what it's gonna be like for people when the new system comes in) means I cannot reward Labour with the privilege of my vote.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Commercial fishermen often blame low catches (primarily caused by their own shortsighted overfishing) on fish-eating wildlife. They are increasingly calling for these animals to be culled. In the past seals have been culled in huge numbers and Scottish fishermen are currently calling for the slaughter of grey seals. In Corwall, fishermen have been beheading dolphins which have been getting caught in their nets which are expensive to repair.

SORRY TELL ME AGAIN WHY I SHOULD VOTE FOR THE CONSRVATIVES RATHER THAN THE GREEN PARTY !!!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
monster raving loony for me....the thinking mans choice

As a thinking man . . .I'm in total agreement with you :rolleyes:

any twat who vote Tory is clearly a f***ing idion, they're incapable and incompetent, regardless of policy:eek:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
So many people died so that we could vote.. why waste it by opting for Monster Raving Looney?

Labour for me. :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its a shame that the Tories couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery; there is so much that they could attack labour on but they just don't get it...otherwise they would get my vote or if Gordon Brown was in charge of Labour.

President Blair is getting to big for his boots.

I cannot vote Green as they are opposed to Falmer.

Certainly not Lib Dems (Bellotti, Norman Baker etc)

As Biscuit said alot of people have died so we can vote.

On balance I would have to say better the devil you know and just hope to god that A) Blair does step aside for Brown and B) We get f***ing falmer at last.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Blair has to step aside/will be overthrown

trust me....every senior labour minister has seen how badly he is handling everything, and how he is a negative influence now...they value their jobs, he'll be gone very soon

i just hope its not too little too late

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here