Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remaining Liverpool Tickets for tomorrow

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
I have mine already as I am a STH, but thought I would pass on this info I got from the ticket office this afternoon.

Approx 200 seats left.

Good luck to those who are trying tomorrow!!!

:amex:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I did say a couple of weeks ago that only about 200 tickets would be available to Albion fans with less than 60 loyalty points. I can see some fans queueing up at Falmer and Queens Road tomorrow morning being pissed off when they get told all the tickets have been sold before they get a chance to get to the counter.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Booking online = win £2 charge or not

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Friends were registering as members a short while ago, and if left just a few minutes, another 15 members would have be added going by the new numbering.

Must be many many hundred who've signed up today alone, to join a mass stampede at 9 tomorrow.

The 200 tickets will go in minutes, if you can get through!!

I did say a couple of weeks ago that only about 200 tickets would be available to Albion fans with less than 60 loyalty points. I can see some fans queueing up at Falmer and Queens Road tomorrow morning being pissed off when they get told all the tickets have been sold before they get a chance to get to the counter.

More ticket scaremongering.....

There are 1000 left. As confirmed on the club website and as anyone who wishes to view on the stadium plan can also confirm themselves.

These will of course sell out, but I would suggest they may not sell out today, and if they do, only just. They are certainly not all going to be gone by 10 or 11am.

It sounds as though the family stand has over 300 available too - these will be very slow to sell, what with being a school night

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They didnt need to say 200 this game was ALWAYS going to sell out...

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Was online at 9.05am and could not get two seats in the same row. Did manage to get two seats though.

They'd gone by 10am.

The queue outside the club shop was a block long in town. I made the missus stand in it until I got confirmation that the transaction had gone through.

There are certainly going to be some very disappointed people.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
I'm one of them - I was on the web-site from 8.30 til nearly 11, while the missus was on the phone and neither of us got connected on numerous attempts;
then she saw an announcement on the web-site about being sold out - maybe we should have queued as well;

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
There are certainly going to be some very disappointed people.[/QUOTE]

Er no, the most anyone more than 20,000 back in the queue is 'slightly'...

Lozzi

Sep 14, 2011
Hove
Iv also been trying since 8am this morning.... gutted its sold out! Was going to try and get to the shop for when it opens tomro. Maybe not now..... :(

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
There are certainly going to be some very disappointed people.

Er no, the most anyone more than 20,000 back in the queue is 'slightly'...[/QUOTE]

Er YES!!! I was only that far back in the queue because I only have 50 loyalty points (40 of which are from having been to BOTH cup matches leading up to this). I tried online yesterday, but was definitely prevented from buying. (I was hoping that it would recognise that I WOULD have 60 points if it lets me buy the ticket! It was worth a try.)
Being so tantalisingly close to the qualifying loyalty points yesterday, and being able to see the seats I'd have LIKED to have bought... the word is: GUTTED!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here