Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remaining Home Game Tickets On Sale Tomorrow (08/3) Morning

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Tickets to watch Albion's final five home games of the season will be available to supporters from 9am tomorrow.

Albion's game against Derby County (20th March), Middlesbrough (31st March), Reading (10th April) and Watford (17th April) will be available to all supporters, regardless of loyalty points or previous booking history.

Tickets for Albion's final home fixture of the season against Birmingham City will only be available to supporters with 100 loyalty points or more from tomorrow morning.

Any tickets still remaining will then be available to supporters with ten loyalty points or more from 9am on Monday 12th March and then on general sale from Monday 19th March.

Tickets are available online, via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - and in person at both ticket offices - located at the Amex Stadium and in Queens Road, Brighton.

For full details please visit the Coming Up section of seagulls.co.uk.

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Remaining Home Tickets on Sale Tomorrow

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Wouldn't worry about that as we'll not make the play offs.

Belly if you're going on about automatic promotion yet again I'd rein it in if I were you as we're not even guaranteed a play-off spot yet so let's not get ahead of ourselves. Saints/Reading or Wet Sham will fight it out for the top two slots, not us.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Got my ticket for the Watford game, and I'll hopefully be booking tickets tonight for me and my Dad to see the Derby game. Should be a good Easter!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Bugger. Totally forgot until now, got home last night and the drains were blocked so I've just had an entertaining morning rodding them and only remembered when I was washing the shite off in the shower.
Got tix for Brum but missed out on Boro.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Most of w1I still available. about 25-35 elsewhere (couldnt be arsed to count all the dots, sorry)

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Was going to do down the Amex and get the tickets as the website would of probably taken forever to load, checked at 9AM though and worked fine.

Going to Derby, Reading and of course Birmingham - may as well go to the home games as im not doing anymore aways, except Barnsley.

What's left:-

Derby - 11 W & 41 E
Reading - SOLD OUT
Middlesbrough - SOLD OUT
Watford - 100+ W & 100+ E
Birmingham - SOLD OUT

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Oh bollocks, I knew I'd forgotten something

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
does anyone know the play off dates by chance ?

Think the Football League website said any time between May 5th and May 18th, something like that

I think that may have been updated.

I spoke to Derek Allan (Albion Club Secretary) when arranging the REMF game, and he said that the 'semi-finals' must be played between 4th and 10th May (though that may only be the Championship play-offs). Hence arranging the REMF match for 11th May.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here