Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relegation prediction

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I would say Donny, Forest and Coventry but should they go into administration Pompey will replace Donny.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The bottom 3 as it stands all look absolutely shithouse. Millwall are 4th bottom and yet have 5 points and a massive GD on the others. Five points is a huge cushion on teams that are averaging fewer than a point a game.

Forest in particular are an absolute shambles. Their game at the Amex was one of their best performances of the season and they even lost that one. If any of them are going to escape I reckon it might be Donny, with Millwall, Bristol City or even Peterborough (sliding alarmingly) dropping instead.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I reckon it will be the current bottom 3 unless Pompey get docked points once again for being massive FUCKTARDS.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There might only be 2 relegation places to fill if Pompey go bust. Forest and Coventry to go down unless Palace fail to get another 9 points before the end of the season.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I reckon it will be the current bottom 3 unless Pompey get docked points once again for being massive FUCKTARDS.
This.

Forest - way too crap to get out of this mess and will finish bottom
Coventry - too hit and miss, with the emphasis on miss
Donny - would love them to survive at Portsmuffs expense but might not have enough after losing Sharp

Portsmuff - please get relegated, you cheating fraudsters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here