Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relegation prediction

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Forest could get out of it but they'd need to sack Cotteril as soon as possible. I can't believe the guy keeps getting jobs at Championship clubs.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Forest, Millwall and either Donny or Cov

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, another three or four wins (out od 18 games - shouldn't be impossible) and it won't be us! The current bottom three look worryingly adrift - one of them might get out of it, but two out of those three will definately go.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Portsmouth will either go bust, or take a 10 ( or more ) point deduction. Think they are certainties to go down to be honest.

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I think Forest and Coventry have had it, and the only way Donny will survive is either if Pompey get a points deduction, or if Darius Henderson at Millwall gets a long term injury- Never mind Barn Door Billy, without Henderson, Millwall are Barn Door Millwall !

Of those just above I think they all seem capable of pulling a result or two out of the bag - Ipswich smashing WHU for instance.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I thought Millwall could be in trouble at the start of the season by selling star striker Steve Morison and not really replacing him. I'm not going to change my mind. Coventry and Doncaster also.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Gawd, has it really been twenty years since we were last NOT in a relegation battle from this division?

:ohmy:

(Coventry and Forest look nailed on for the drop, dunno about anyone else)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Coventry have 11 seasons on the trot in the Championship and I have them going down with long stayers Ipswich with 10. Doncaster have a mere 4 seasons. I forecast Cardiff to go up and they have spent 9 seasons in the same Division. For young supporters this seems like a lifetime.

Football League Championship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many years were we in Division 3 (South)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here