Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relegation prediction

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Pompey (points deduction?) Forest and Donny.

Coventry, Millwall and Bristol City to survive by a gnats, with Posh being in there too if their form continues.

Sad for a city like Nottingham to have two clubs in Lge 1 or lower - bit like Sheffield and maybe Bristol too?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Pompey (points deduction)
Doncaster (they've tried buying/loaning giants and it hasn't worked - too big a career jump for Saunders)
Milwall (in freefall at the moment)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It does look very good for Donny, Forest and Coventry ...

BBC Sport - Football - Championship

BBC SPORT | Football | Championship | Predictor

I did the predictor (a bit early) and this resulted in Doncaster, Coventry and Ipswich going down with Forest, Bristol City, Millwall, Watford and Peterborough all flirting with relegation. 48 pts for safety.

West Ham and Cardiff for automatic promotion with
Middlesbrough, Southampton, Leicester and Birmingham in the play-offs and Brighton and Reading in with a shout. 78 pts for the play-offs (more than usual for the last place).

But if we beat Leicester that would put us in the play-offs.

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Doncaster

Forest

Portsmouth (assuming 10 points deduction)

Coventry to escape by the skin of their teeth if they can get a decent striker in.
Peterborough not far away either - selling their best defender was a bad mistake

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ipswich have got a difficult fixture list and I would have Portsmouth possibly going down with 10 points deducted. Then either Doncaster or Ipswich would escape as they playing each other on the last match of the season.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Good to see we are not one of the favourites to go down , still the 4 points off you lot certainly helps:)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The demise of forest is worrying. They were shit when they came here this season. Where did it all go wrong?

It's amazing how opinions can differ so greatly, because I thought they played us off the park. Just couldn't score to save their lives - which has carried on to date & will sadly see them doin' Crawley away (on a Tuesday night) alarmingly soon.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I hope it includes at least one of the following, Palace and Pompey. Sadly its only Pompey that have a realistic chance of going down. Beyond that dont care.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I think it'll be Cov, Forest & Pompey (if they go into admin. again).

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I also think Coventry are hovering around Admin, it would not surprice me if its a race between them and Pompey for the -10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here