reid -out ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
just heard peter reid might be forced out of leeds united! discuss-

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
this was mentioned yesterday, who will they get in to replace him though? Hoddle?!

BWAHAHAHAHA that would be funny :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
what about during a leeds vs charlton game???

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
he has 6 games to prove himself and 2 are against man u LOL

cheerio, cheerio :wave:

i had a great big bowl of porridge this morning and as a result felt the need for a long and satisfying upgrade of a fart. looking down in the toilet bowl after finishing the dirty deed i was surprised to see that all i'd forced out was peter reid, who was swimming earnestly at the bottom of the bowl and feasting on my shite.

xx

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
braders100 said:
what about during a leeds vs charlton game???

I mean't he is according to the press dead cert to take over at Spurs and probably will be at Leeds :lolol: (maybe should have sadi that in first place). Those are the two jobs he could do ???

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I read a report that the Leeds board are meeting in London today and Monkey Man's future will be discussed.

Can Leeds afford to sack another manager or put it another way can they afford not to?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Voroshilov said:
I read a report that the Leeds board are meeting in London today and Monkey Man's future will be discussed.

Can Leeds afford to sack another manager or put it another way can they afford not to?

And let me guess...Steve C is favourite to take over at Leeds?

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Micky Adams will be the man to save leeds:lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
dannyboyseagull said:
Micky Adams will be the man to save leeds:lolol:

The truly sad thing about this comment is that you are probably right. I can see it now-MA to Leeds, followed shortly thereafter by Corky, Bozza, Watto and Cullip:lolol:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Forest' manager seems to be the favourite to take over. He was youth team coach or something at Leeds so knows a lot of the players.

I'm not as particular fan of Peter Reid, but for christ's sake, it was mismanagement above the playing part of the plc that screwed up Leeds. The team has been almost wiped out and the financial situation is dire. What was he supposed to do?

DessieBoy

Sep 25, 2003
I'm hoping and praying that the Leeds board keep faith with Reid, all the way into Division 1 & then oblivion. Nobody wants to see a team go bust.....except Leeds.

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
According to a post on the Hearts messageboard it's been announced on 5Live and hart is in the frame to takeover. But then I texted 6 mates with exclusive news of SBR resigning as a result of what was posted on this messageboard................

sadam

Jul 31, 2003
lewes
seen leeds last two games on tv, players r going through the motions, its a disgrace how much do they earn, sack the players keep the manager

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Jambo Seagull said:
According to a post on the Hearts messageboard it's been announced on 5Live and hart is in the frame to takeover. But then I texted 6 mates with exclusive news of SBR resigning as a result of what was posted on this messageboard................
:lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
A combination of Superman, Alex Ferguson and St Francis couldn't help Leeds. I feel sorry for Monkey Man. Leeds have shed half their team in the last year and he's got no money to buy players - what else can he do? He did a great job last season just keeping them up.

Why would Hart go there? Notts Forest must have a great chance of promotion this season and have got over the worst of the debts - why would he put himself back in the frying pan?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i hate leeds! and i hope that we'll be welcoming them to the withdean next season!:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here