Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reggae Reggae Sauce

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As per Dragons Den bought some the other day and it is blooming marvellous - spicy with a nice twang.

Well recommend you go out and buy some.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ah. The only close one to me is an 'express' so presumably I will have to move further afield for it. Cheers for the tip. :thumbsup:

You will need to go to the big one in Hove

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Had some a while back. Not a proper chilli sauce. Tastes like HP fruity.

Go for Dave's Insanity sauce instead.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's been mentioned on here a few times, might give it a try.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's been mentioned on here a few times, might give it a try.

It is very good, either as a sauce on its own or you can marinate chicken in it then cook it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Never mind your carbon footprint, it's your MALODROUS ARSE I'm more concerned about. The sauce is splendid, but does have CONSEQUENCES.

Chilli is said to speed up the metabolism. Perhaps that theory is in fact RUBBISH and just means that you CRAP your body weight after eating it regularly, hence weight loss.

Are there any fat Indians?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Are you offering your wife out for sauce ?

:lol::lol:

She might not see the funny side of a comment like that, wouldn't be the first time today either

Chilli is said to speed up the metabolism. Perhaps that theory is in fact RUBBISH and just means that you CRAP your body weight after eating it regularly, hence weight loss.

Are there any fat Indians?

Are there any slender Indians, is what you should be asking.

However, neither reggae reggae sauce, nor chilli, suggests Indians specifically. Curry curry sauce might, but not chilli sauce. I'd equate that with Mexican Indians, maybe?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Are there any slender Indians, is what you should be asking.

However, neither reggae reggae sauce, nor chilli, suggests Indians specifically. Curry curry sauce might, but not chilli sauce. I'd equate that with Mexican Indians, maybe?

I think you'll find that chillies have been used in indian cuisine for many centuries.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Where do you get it Beachy? I have looked all over the place and never found it. A big fan of Chilli sauces, I tend togo through a bottle a fortnight and have it with most meals :D

I use Encona hot Indian pepper sauce stuff with almost everything I eat - it's good spicy stuff.

If you're looking for similar, Reggae Reggae will disappoint - it's not hot at all. Nice stuff nonetheless anyway.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Linghams_chilli_sauce.jpg

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
I was a bit disappointed by Reggae Reggae Sauces. As has been said already, it's more like a fruity HP sauce than a proper spicy sauce. Bit too runny as well! It's good as a marinade though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here