Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Refund from Seagulls World

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
After todays fiasco I am going for a refund from Seagulls World.

Anyone else going to join me, and does anyone have a contact number or name?

Thanks

D

Deleted User X18H

Why don't you muppets get to The Withers if you want to be involved you make me sick.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Uncle C:

Wozza

Seems a fair enough reason

Thanks O Lads, but I dont owe that prat any explanation.

D

Deleted User X18H

Uncle C:

Wozza

Seems a fair enough reason
What a pathetic excuse, I work on the corner of Leadenhall Street and Aldgate in the shadowof the Gherkin, I make it from London to Brighton and back every weekday oh and big deal Hertfordshire
its time to stand up , your either an Albion fan or not.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I manage to make it to each home game from Essex, there really is no excuse.

How about some people can't afford it, some people have family or work commitments, some people live too far away, some people want to decide how they spend their own time and money?

They're some pretty good excuses.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
How about some people can't afford it, some people have family or work commitments, some people live too far away, some people want to decide how they spend their own time and money?

Well said.

I would go to every game if I had the money, doesn't make me any LESS of a fan just because I can't afford to go 23 home games a season. I try and get to as many as I can, but anyone who claims they are a BETTER fan just because they can afford £350+ a year on football matches is a :tosser:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Ok I might get a big giant FFFFFIII.... for this, but can someone explain to me exactly what happened with Seagulls World please. I soon shall be getting around to renewing my subscription, but....

Nothing happened.

Unfortunately we were expecting some commentary :lolol:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
What a pathetic excuse, I work on the corner of Leadenhall Street and Aldgate in the shadowof the Gherkin, I make it from London to Brighton and back every weekday oh and big deal Hertfordshire
its time to stand up , your either an Albion fan or not.

So I can assume you have never missed an Albion game? If you have then for whatever reason you missed those games, it's a pretty poor excuse.
If i had more than the pennies the government gives me to live on every year being a student then I dare say I would make it to more than games than I do.
Just because other people have other commitments it doesn't make them a bad fan. Honestly :thud:

D

Deleted User X18H

tell Dick Knight not me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here