Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

reff bottled it big time

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Cost us a semi final place - Cheated in 86, cheated in 98 and cheated again in 04

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
brighton rock said:
total bottle job from a real homer of a reff:angry:

Completely and abosolutely agree. It should never have gone to extra time or penalties.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A complete and utter travesty. There was nothing at all wrong with Campbell's goal. The referee should be ashamed of himself. Some birthday that turned out to be.

:angry::(

Last edited:

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
apparently he's gonna be reffing the final now :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: completely bottled it, he was crap for the whole game, I knew he was going to disallow it when it had gone in. :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored:

brisgull

Oct 2, 2003
bristol
Surely there should have been a question about that - a referee from a country we had assisted on being knocked out of the tournament!

Must confess to shedding a tear this evening and have asked Brisgull Bloke to remember that when I come home from a game next season saying that the ref is a homer (one of the polite names that I can use on here as half my family watch what is going on) to understand what I am talking about.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The probably only get Man U home games on tv in Switzerland and he was copying the homey refs he sees at the Theatre of Tossers

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
Absolute fcuking pussy !!!

Biase towards Portugal confirmed with a dyed blonde Xavier esque goaty beard.

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004

spidey

Jun 17, 2004
B Hill
Agreed the ref was a disgrace, but, ultimately, on our performance we got what we deserved.
We won't ever learn how to defend a lead. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here