Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ref on Saturday at Watford

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
I am reliably informed by the Auditor that Mr Ray Olivier is the ref on Saturday! :clap2: :clap2:

Let's hope he is as generous as he was at the Pikeys last season with his penalty decisions when Leon falls over in the box.:lolol:

Also hope he remembers that when Harty flattens the opposing stirker in the box with 5 minutes left it's perfectly OK to play on like he did against Barnsley a couple of season back.

Predicting a 1-0 victory for the Albion. :drink: :drink:

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
Ref for Reading away

Is Paul Taylor we had him once this season dont remember who against was the ref when Kuipers got injured against Forest

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Re: Ref for Reading away

mdotw said:
Is Paul Taylor we had him once this season dont remember who against was the ref when Kuipers got injured against Forest

The crewe home game this season ...also did the Preston home game last season as well as the forest game

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
we havent had a good ref for quite a while now

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
To be honest, he was bad for both sides - that free kick we were given when Hammond was tackled perfectly cleanly while bringing the ball out was appalling.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He was bad for both sides I agree. I was talking to a Watford fan after the game and he agreed. The penalty looked harsh but there again Harty should have gone off for deliberate handball, that winger was past him and would have been route one for goal.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
bhaexpress said:
He was bad for both sides I agree. I was talking to a Watford fan after the game and he agreed. The penalty looked harsh but there again Harty should have gone off for deliberate handball, that winger was past him and would have been route one for goal.

don't think he would have gone onto score without being challenged - too wide for a straight red....BUT.... Harty's inexperience/inability to play a string of matches at Right Back is beginning to show with rash tackles and handballs.

Time for Dodd to start earning his money - or El Abd when McShane/Hinsh are back.

Last edited:

olster

Dec 3, 2005
to be honest i thought the ref was a bit rubbish at times.one clear cut penalty for us one not so clear but i still think we should of at least got one penalty and at least 3 points.a well deserved point though.

well done!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here