Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Redknapp expects Albion to be in the Premiership soon..

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Tottenham Hotspur boss Harry Redknapp tonight paid tribute to the Albion and admitted they deserved more from this afternoon's game.

Redknapp was impressed by the performance by Gus Poyet's side and says he expects to see them playing against Spurs in the top-flight of English football before too long.

He told seagulls.co.uk, "Brighton were definitely the better team in the first half. They played some brilliant football, which is tribute to their manager, and they deserved a draw without a doubt.

"I remember going to the Goldstone Ground, then they had to play at Withdean so they've had a tough time of late. They pushed and pushed and now they've got this wonderful Amex Stadium, which is brilliant.

"With Brighton playing the way they do and with the manager they have got in charge there is no reason why they shouldn't be playing in the Premier League within a few years."

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
me too,or seriously banging at the door within 3 seasons......nice comments from H.

Mohammed Al Fayed

Jul 30, 2011
London
Fair comment from HR....but the championship is the toughest league....Leicester, Forest, Blackpool, Leeds, Ipswich, Birmingham, Reading etc etc......its anyones league to take.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Fair comment from HR....but the championship is the toughest league....Leicester, Forest, Blackpool, Leeds, Ipswich, Birmingham, Reading etc etc......its anyones league to take.

Go get lost !

Who in their right mind would think that MAF would actually post on here.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
He might be 'old school', he might be a bit of a dodgy geezer, but he speaks a lot of sense.

Mohammed Al Fayed

Jul 30, 2011
London
Go get lost !

Who in their right mind would think that MAF would actually post on here.

I dont understand your animosity? And your right that I am not THE Mohammed Al Fayed.....but by the same token, Im assuming your not REALLY a segaull in Ferring! Your response is particularly dissapointing since Ive come here in goodwill and up for decent footy chat. Im glad your other BHA compatriots are more civil and open to discussion than you are!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Perhaps 'arry' was just being polite if you think about it.

On a positive note, he might lend us Gomez for a season or two !

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I dont understand your animosity? And your right that I am not THE Mohammed Al Fayed.....but by the same token, Im assuming your not REALLY a segaull in Ferring! Your response is particularly dissapointing since Ive come here in goodwill and up for decent footy chat. Im glad your other BHA compatriots are more civil and open to discussion than you are!

So you are a deceitful lying bstard - Go f*** off !

guster

Jul 13, 2011
West Stand Lower
Perhaps 'arry' was just being polite if you think about it.

Good call, this is what he said about Orient yesterday. Harry said he was pleased to be taking a team to Orient again. “Orient is a smashing club,” he added. “I like the chairman, Barry Hearn. I think he’s different class. He’s gone a great job at Orient, keeping them going. It’s a good football club and always a pleasure to help them out."

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Im sorry if you expected a Harrods discount, though your language is terrible and I am appalled by your comments. Your a disgrace to Brighton and Hove Albion.....and to Ferring actually (although perhaps you live under a stone on the beach).

I think you are the disgrace coming on here completely deceitful - Go seek your entertainment elsewhere.

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011

Agree with you, tough league with some cracking players and squads. But you never know

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
From what I remember of the interview - was he said ' will be in premiership in my life time anyway '

So unless he is going to die soon .....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here