Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Redhill warning

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
:nono:

Just been into Redhill town on my lunch break to buy the new Pro Eve only to be greeted with some truly SHOCKING scenes in the shopping center.

Kids as young as 4-5 were being HARASSED by these pathetic MEN dress in silly bird suites and forced into buying TACKY cheep merchandise.

Sickening scenes. :angry:

This was one of them:

BKAM_Sports_Mascot_CrystalPalace.jpg

If you live in the Redhill area I would advise to avoid the town center today at all costs.

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Wilka said:
:nono:

Just been into Redhill town on my lunch break to buy the new Pro Eve only to be greeted with some truly SHOCKING scenes in the shopping center.

Kids as young as 4-5 were being HARASSED by these pathetic MEN dress in silly bird suites and forced into buying TACKY cheep merchandise.

Sickening scenes. :angry:

This was one of them:

BKAM_Sports_Mascot_CrystalPalace.jpg

If you live in the Redhill area I would advise to avoid the town center today at all costs.
Pete and Alice the Eagles :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Re: Re: Re: Redhill warning

Wilka said:
:lolol:

It's bad enough having to work here.

It's more pikey here than Crawley! No really!
Yes, yes it is. I live a mile away in Reigate. Although my bike is currently at Redhill railway station as normal, it no longer has quick release wheels and that is because they were both pinched inside the first month of living in the area, about 18 months ago. :nono:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: Re: Re: Redhill warning

Simster said:
Yes, yes it is. I live a mile away in Reigate. Although my bike is currently at Redhill railway station as normal, it no longer has quick release wheels and that is because they were both pinched inside the first month of living in the area, about 18 months ago. :nono:
By a group of chavs? Just off a train? ???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fourteenth Eye said:
Sorry but i am very amused by the fact that an eagle is now some sort of chicken:lolol:

Cluck I say to thee....

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Redhill has plenty of Palace fans, good marketing if you ask me

Yes we have already all agreed on the fact the town is full of pikeys....

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here