Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Red Riding

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Looks set to be one of the best series ever, looks brilliant.

The Red Riding Trilogy, the TV adaptation of David Peace's novels dealing with multi-layered Police corruption set against the backdrop of the Ripper murders and spanning two decades, is coming soon to Channel 4.

Paddy Considine, Sean Bean, David Morrissey etc

The Lord Of The Rings actor will join Andrew Garfield, David Morrissey and Paddy Considine in Red Riding.

The three-part series is an adaptation of David Peace's trilogy of novels set in Yorkshire in the 1970s and '80s.

Executive producer Andrew Eaton remarked that Red Riding explores issues of morality and human nature.

He said: "This is a gripping drama that takes a look at human nature in a time of uncertainty and a culture that has lost its moral compass."

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Looks set to be one of the best series ever, looks brilliant.

The Red Riding Trilogy, the TV adaptation of David Peace's novels dealing with multi-layered Police corruption set against the backdrop of the Ripper murders and spanning two decades, is coming soon to Channel 4.

Paddy Considine, Sean Bean, David Morrissey etc

The Lord Of The Rings actor will join Andrew Garfield, David Morrissey and Paddy Considine in Red Riding.

The three-part series is an adaptation of David Peace's trilogy of novels set in Yorkshire in the 1970s and '80s.

Executive producer Andrew Eaton remarked that Red Riding explores issues of morality and human nature.

He said: "This is a gripping drama that takes a look at human nature in a time of uncertainty and a culture that has lost its moral compass."
did you mean to post this on the out of work actors message board ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
did you mean to post this on the out of work actors message board ?

I would have done but I left my piece of paper with my passwords on it round your wifes gaff after I smashed her up the chocolate fun slot. I didn't think I was that great but she hadn't come for a few years so she seemed content. Hard to tell if it was a smile or a painful grimace wityh my Jizz all over her boat. ta ta.

Oh and the feature film I am in is showing at the Duke Of Yorks in March if you want to come? Bring yer ball and chain if u like.

Dandyman

In London village.
Read the books pre-Xmas and over New Year, having read "The Damned United" earlier.

Not quite sure that all aspects of the books will transfer to the screen, but the whole cocktail of the Ripper, the Steven Kisko case (given a different name in the book), widespread police corruption and brutality and some great character writing makes it a must watch for me.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I would have done but I left my piece of paper with my passwords on it round your wifes gaff after I smashed her up the chocolate fun slot. I didn't think I was that great but she hadn't come for a few years so she seemed content. Hard to tell if it was a smile or a painful grimace wityh my Jizz all over her boat. ta ta.
best you dont let her boyfriend catch you at it , our divorce should be through soon
:dunce:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

Oh and the feature film I am in is showing at the Duke Of Yorks in March if you want to come? Bring yer ball and chain if u like.

A Health and Safety video showing the correct way to use suplhuric acid to clean blocked u-bends, is NOT a feature film.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Good Asset
I am on Screen for 45 mins.

However, I could be replacing Tom Cruise in the next Mission Impossible film and you pair of no hopers would more than likely take the piss. It comes from not having any balls to live your own life so you rip it out of others.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The Good Asset

However, I could be replacing Tom Cruise in the next Mission Impossible film and you pair of no hopers would more than likely take the piss. It comes from not having any balls to live your own life so you rip it out of others.
oooohhhh hark at her !! do calm down daahhhling, your public awaits :laugh::laugh:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
The Good Asset

the only way you could get on screen for 45 minutes is if you learnt sign language.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Brilliant. Im getting grief from a racist 40 something divorcee who has chunked his life and an infertile teenager! Even when faced with the facts you continue to make shite jokes based on inaccuracies. You are a right pair of bollocks.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

:laugh:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Brilliant. Im getting grief from a racist 40 something divorcee who has chunked his life and an infertile teenager! Even when faced with the facts you continue to make shite jokes based on inaccuracies. You are a right pair of bollocks.

oh come if it its f***ing funny. I am going to see it. What part are you?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Fair enough. I play an ex-Marine who trains and leads a resistance Army in a Civil war.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here