Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Record attendances for all clubs

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
You also have to take into account that many clubs including the Albion now report tickets sold and not people attending.

I find it a little sad that you can't compare attendance records like these to modern day attendances due to the different method of reporting these days. Why can't clubs report both tickets sold and people attending?

Great minds, eh?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
That Accrington game was played at Blackburn anyway! The Stevenage one against Birmingham as listed as having been played at St Andrews, and where is Crawley's entry? I believe they have just broken their record - last week.

Did not Crawley play BHA in the FA cup a few years ago at their old ground at get a huge crowd 13000??

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You also have to take into account that many clubs including the Albion now report tickets sold and not people attending.

I find it a little sad that you can't compare attendance records like these to modern day attendances due to the different method of reporting these days. Why can't clubs report both tickets sold and people attending?

I don't think many of the gates are in any danger of ever being beaten now so the new reporting of seats sold and not bums on seats won't really matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here