Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons why Albion Fans will have no problem getting a Liverpool Ticket

Actually less available than I expected. However, as predicted all stands are currently available.

Maybe not ALL stands will be available come Wednesday, but they will be some tickets left on Wednesday - but maybe not past lunchtime

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
as its Liverpool then the club are worried that without this policy the we could have hundreds if not thousands of red fans stealing our wallets.
I can understand about not making tickets available for this game, as there's be plenty of liverpool fans trying to get tickets, but what about all our league games, when the away end isn't even full? Much as it would surprise Palace fans, plastics aren't even able to get a ticket at the moment, let alone fill the ground.

I can understand about not making tickets available for this game, as there's be plenty of liverpool fans trying to get tickets, but what about all our league games, when the away end isn't even full? Much as it would surprise Palace fans, plastics aren't even able to get a ticket at the moment, let alone fill the ground.

So far, every league game has sold out within a few days of going on sale. For games where we can split the away end there will be upto 1250 extra tickets for BHA fans, so it may take a day or too longer to sell out.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Would rather have empty seats than plastic scousers in the home ends if it came to it.

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
Hi Guys.

Not looking for sympathy, abuse etc.

I work in an industry that dictates my working hours to being on call and therefore never knowing if i have a day off until THAT day. So if i rock up at the amex on a Sat/midweek game on the day to buy a ticket. What chance? 0-100%. Then at least i'll know!!! Thanks. No loyalty points obviously, No history last 5 years but plenty from 1970 to 2002.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Hi Guys.

I work in an industry that dictates my working hours to being on call and therefore never knowing if i have a day off until THAT day. So if i rock up at the amex on a Sat/midweek game on the day to buy a ticket. What chance? 0-100%. Then at least i'll know!!! Thanks. No loyalty points obviously, No history last 5 years but plenty from 1970 to 2002.

I think there's a chance, I think they'll sell unsold tickets up to 12 on a Saturday and 5 on a weekday (guessing, ask the ticket office), but probably not this season as every game is selling out. If we get a Cup third round game against someone from League 2, that will be your best bet, or if we fall into mid-table obscurity at the end of the season. Leeds, Liverpool, Palace - don't bother.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
As OP, easy for regulars to get tickets.Indeed, I don't understand this. Why don't they allow 'new' fans to buy tickets?

did any 'new' fans bother to go to any away games, or the latter home games against Blackpool and Peterborough? or did they go to the past 2 league cup matches? A can guarantee you a few new fans did.

I've seen a few complaints on here where people assume they can definitely attend big games with no history. Its a bit of a piss take if a general no-show shows up to a game like liverpool instead of someone who might go to most games when they can, to secure a big match place, but not get one because they just missed out on the last tickets of whatever.

My favourite complaint was some lady said her son was a 'massive liverpool fan' then went on to say he never goes to see them. And she then ranted on about how its unfair that fans who attend get priority.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My favourite complaint was some lady said her son was a 'massive liverpool fan' then went on to say he never goes to see them. And she then ranted on about how its unfair that fans who attend get priority.

That was f***ing QUALITY. And, might I add, in a Derek and Clive way I would have KICKED her in the **** as well.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hi Guys.

Im sure you are allowed holidays tho so you could always plan what game you intend going to? Even an away game will get you a purchase history...

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Should add, as long as they are registered on the database and don't decide the day before the match that you want to go.

A) There will be approx 1500 general sale tickets, in addition to those not taken by STH's.

B) For some reason, there is some paniky remarks on this board that is is going to be near on impossible for non STH's with less than 60 Loyalty points to get tickets. It won't be, it will be easy.

Up until now we have had a no show rate among our STH's of between 5% (Donny, you remember, the can't miss game we have waited 15 years for) and 10%

Now for Liverpool, not only do our STH's need to remember to turn up, they have to actually buy their ST seat before next Monday. Considering this is extra expense, they need to be organised, it's on TV, it's a school night (oodles of availability in family stand) I am going to have a stab that come next Monday, 20% of our current STH,s will not have bought. That's 3,000 tickets in addition to the 1500 for general sale.

OK, maybe 1000 of these could be snapped up by 60 pointers (more likely 500 judging by how many 60 pointers bought for Palace and Leeds) but that would still leave over 2000 for those with zero points.

If this is the case, 2000 general sale tickets is actually more that has been available for any league game in the last 12 years!

Don't get me wrong, this game I am sure will be a sellout, but it won't be a sellout next Wednesday when they are available to zero pointers, it fact, I would be very confident there will still be a good selection come Friday when some will have to wait until to get paid.

Just a side note: This game will likely be our highest crowd of the season.

Here is why:-

A) Away Sell out (prob not going to happen more than 6 or 7 times)
B) Not dividing the East Stand (that would have lost a couple of hundred seats)
C) Not dividing South stand (same reason as above)
D) Minimal no shows, as unlike league games, people who have tickets will have bought them in the last week or two, not as much as 15 months ago!

Don't Panic!!!!!
Well I admire you for sticking your head above the parapet - but that was a load of bollocks wasn't it?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Queuing from 4 am !
Been over at the Amex for meetings today and talking to the security, people stared queuing at 4am and all tickets had been sold by 10am.

so much for the "don't worry" there will be loads left.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
As long as you are savvy enough it's never an issue getting tickets for ANY game.

Totally shocked TBO. I really thought there might be a handful left right now.

There were 1000 tickets left at the close of play yesterday - same number as available for Donny.

All I can think is a load of Reds must have somehow bought a load, coz although this is a massive game, it is no where near as big as the 1st one this season.

Commiserations to all who missed out.

Am hoping if we do progress then there are a few more priority periods with maybe 40 and 20 points.

Happy to hold my hands up - I was well wronged in my opinion here!

tooting2

Mar 26, 2011
lancing
Should add, as long as they are registered on the database and don't decide the day before the match that you want to go.

A) There will be approx 1500 general sale tickets, in addition to those not taken by STH's.

B) For some reason, there is some paniky remarks on this board that is is going to be near on impossible for non STH's with less than 60 Loyalty points to get tickets. It won't be, it will be easy.

Up until now we have had a no show rate among our STH's of between 5% (Donny, you remember, the can't miss game we have waited 15 years for) and 10%

Now for Liverpool, not only do our STH's need to remember to turn up, they have to actually buy their ST seat before next Monday. Considering this is extra expense, they need to be organised, it's on TV, it's a school night (oodles of availability in family stand) I am going to have a stab that come next Monday, 20% of our current STH,s will not have bought. That's 3,000 tickets in addition to the 1500 for general sale.

OK, maybe 1000 of these could be snapped up by 60 pointers (more likely 500 judging by how many 60 pointers bought for Palace and Leeds) but that would still leave over 2000 for those with zero points.

If this is the case, 2000 general sale tickets is actually more that has been available for any league game in the last 12 years!

Don't get me wrong, this game I am sure will be a sellout, but it won't be a sellout next Wednesday when they are available to zero pointers, it fact, I would be very confident there will still be a good selection come Friday when some will have to wait until to get paid.

Just a side note: This game will likely be our highest crowd of the season.

Here is why:-

A) Away Sell out (prob not going to happen more than 6 or 7 times)
B) Not dividing the East Stand (that would have lost a couple of hundred seats)
C) Not dividing South stand (same reason as above)
D) Minimal no shows, as unlike league games, people who have tickets will have bought them in the last week or two, not as much as 15 months ago!

Don't Panic!!!!!

lol................that was a real nutmeg my man

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Totally shocked TBO. I really thought there might be a handful left right now.
There were 1000 tickets left at the close of play yesterday - same number as available for Donny.
All I can think is a load of Reds must have somehow bought a load, coz although this is a massive game, it is no where near as big as the 1st one this season.
Commiserations to all who missed out.
Am hoping if we do progress then there are a few more priority periods with maybe 40 and 20 points.

Happy to hold my hands up - I was well wronged in my opinion here!

Yes mate, mates against lesser opposition should have 20or30 loyalty points. I know it's carling cup but 20points for a match against Liverpool is madness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here