Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasonable second hand car dealers

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm in the market for a new second hand car up to about 5K any good suggestions where to look. I have tried about Worthing but no joy here.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I bought mine from Roundstone just west of Northbrook College - did you try there?

yes, looked there.. nothing that floated my boat

I've got a Rover 75 contemporary SE CDTI estate you can have for £300 cash. That will leave you with £4700 for a new or recon engine and fitting. The rest of the car is in good condition. It passed its MOT before the big end went 3 days later. Its taxed til August 2011. In built TV, satnav and 6 stacker CD player

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've got a Rover 75 contemporary SE CDTI estate you can have for £300 cash. That will leave you with £4700 for a new or recon engine and fitting. The rest of the car is in good condition. It passed its MOT before the big end went 3 days later. Its taxed til August 2011. In built TV, satnav and 6 stacker CD player

Thanks but I'd only ever have a Rover if it had a lead attached.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I used Economy Cars in Hove last time around. Charles seems a decent chap.

Thanks Jimmy, looks like some nice cars but nothing for me there at the mo, will favourite it and check back from time to time.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Thanks Jimmy, looks like some nice cars but nothing for me there at the mo, will favourite it and check back from time to time.

As long as its not £ 5070 quid you are planning on spending.

May 9, 2008
Stanmore, London
I'd suggest buying privately - you're paying way over the odds going trade. You'll get much more for £5k buying privately. When you decide what car to go for make sure it has full service history, all receipts then get an AA or RAC inspection to make sure it's not a lemon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here