Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really Silly anyone not going to Cardiff Photo's as live

paul_AFC_Wimbledon

May 20, 2004
Hi everyone I run an AFC Wimbledon Site and I can post photo's taken via my phone direct to the net. I will try and post some during the game so if you are not at the game or near a TV that has Sky it may help the site is It Must Be Dons and the photos will be stored in a the following directory Here to make itt easier i will call the pics 1.jpg 2.jpg etc . At the mo I have a picture I took with of my match ticket .

Most will be crowd shots and surrounding stuff but hope it will help anyone not at the game.

Paul R

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Hopefull I shall be psoting pictiures from the game too, but as it involves me getting the pictures from a camera too a computer and then too the web via the mobile I might be just a tad slower at it.

I also need to make sure I am not caught at it as it breaks the licencing rules and although i don't have one I never will again if I get caught breaking the rules.

Live pictures will not be on the Album so i can preserve bandwidth on there which i have to pay for but on the BY webpages
www.timco.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/po/001.jpg etc (go up the numbers so picture 2 will be 002.jpg etc etc etc. If you get a 404 refresh every now and then till a picture appears.

paul_AFC_Wimbledon

May 20, 2004
I use a handspring Treo 600 so is very discret so I should be ok, unless any of the stewards at cardiff read here tonight or tomorrow as I have suggested that I might do it. But if they warn me at the ground I will stop.

Anyway will definatley be stuff outside the ground and on the train etc :D :falmer

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
paul_AFC_Wimbledon said:
Hi everyone I run an AFC Wimbledon Site and I can post photo's taken via my phone direct to the net. I will try and post some during the game so if you are not at the game or near a TV that has Sky it may help the site is It Must Be Dons and the photos will be stored in a the following directory Here to make itt easier i will call the pics 1.jpg 2.jpg etc . At the mo I have a picture I took with of my match ticket .

Most will be crowd shots and surrounding stuff but hope it will help anyone not at the game.

Paul R
excellent idea!
:clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here