Darlington, UK
Sheff Weds h
Watford a
Millwall a
Brum h
Ipswich h
Derby a
Boro h

5 of these are against teams expected to be struggling to stay up by the bookies, while Birmingham and Boro are nowhere near their best as yet.

Between 15 and 18 points are easily attainable in these games imo, and who knows where that will lead???

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
There's no such thing as a nice run of games in the championship, way too unpredictable.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
There's no such thing as a nice run of games in the championship, way too unpredictable.

Rubbish.

Who would you rather play, Cardiff or Barnsley?

Leicester or Watford?

Forest or Peterboro?

All teams should be treated as potentially dangerous, but some are obviously alot easier than others.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Rubbish.

Who would you rather play, Cardiff or Barnsley?

Leicester or Watford?

Forest or Peterboro?

All teams should be treated as potentially dangerous, but some are obviously alot easier than others.

They're still not easy games, any of the teams you mentioned could easilly turn us over if we're not at our best.

Last season, lost at watford, drew at millwall, drew with brum, beat ipswich, can't remember the derby away result and drew with boro at home.

Yes our squads much better but every game is still going to be hard.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
This thread is my exact thoughts. On our last 2 performances, we can quite easily win our next 6 games. That's 18 points in the bag and surely that would put us at the top of the table and in contention for the top 6 by the end of the season. This could be a very important run of games for us!

:albion2:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
They're still not easy games, any of the teams you mentioned could easilly turn us over if we're not at our best.

Last season, lost at watford, drew at millwall, drew with brum, beat ipswich, can't remember the derby away result and drew with boro at home.

Yes our squads much better but every game is still going to be hard.

I think we won at Derby... Midweek game 1-0 if I recall?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Sheff Weds h
Watford a
Millwall a
Brum h
Ipswich h
Derby a
Boro h

5 of these are against teams expected to be struggling to stay up by the bookies, while Birmingham and Boro are nowhere near their best as yet.

Between 15 and 18 points are easily attainable in these games imo, and who knows where that will lead???

none of them will go down.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
21 points from those 7 games for me WE WILL CRUSH THEM ALL

The beast is awake been stirring for 30 years
All aboard the gus bus(beep beep) with the Spanish flair brigade ole ole ole

21 points from those 7 games for me WE WILL CRUSH THEM ALL

The beast is awake been stirring for 30 years
All aboard the gus bus(beep beep) with the Spanish flair brigade ole ole ole

I thought the beast did quite a bit of stirring at Withdean in fairness - it may have been a rubbish stadium but we had some good seasons there.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Without trying to be Billy Downer or anything I did earmark Barnsley , Burnley and perhaps Peterboro as our only 'easy' games this season so let's keep a lid on things eh? ( he says trembling with excitement at the keyboard)

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I thought the beast did quite a bit of stirring at Withdean in fairness - it may have been a rubbish stadium but we had some good seasons there.

At withdean the beast was just yawning now the bugger is a snarling gnashing frothing at the mouth son of a bitch that is running into the headlights full on chewing up & spitting out anything that gets in it's path be afraid be very afraid run to the hills palace scum & northern monkeys the beast is coming to a town near you soon :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here