Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REALLY GUTTED we didn't give this guy a trial....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In some ways it's a surprise he's even bothering. At some stage you have to think it's never going to happen for you again surely? How many idiot managers are there left out there who think they can tame him?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
In some ways it's a surprise he's even bothering. At some stage you have to think it's never going to happen for you again surely? How many idiot managers are there left out there who think they can tame him?

but it's NEVER Leon's fault, Edna.

He's just been REALLY unlucky that every manager who has signed him is clearly wrong....

Especially McGhee......

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What a twat!! And only £5000 :lol:

We should hire him to clean the toilets

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
What a f-ing idiot that guy is. I assume the suggestion by Riskit here is just a spot of fishing.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
I just maybe suspect he "might" have an attitude problem?? He must have really pissed off Rushden & Diamonds for them to hold on to his registration all that time then envoke a clause alowing them to hold on to it for a further year. Someone at that club really had it in for him!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Really would like to dig up that thread to see some of the quotes of people saying how much he has changed and how we should have signed him up. But I can't be arsed

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Incredibly, somehow he is too stupid even to be a professional footballer.

I didn't think that was possible.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Really would like to dig up that thread to see some of the quotes of people saying how much he has changed and how we should have signed him up. But I can't be arsed

"I've had enough here, I'm bigger than this club, I just won't show up" No manager would look at LK and think yep that lad is just what I need in my team! He's shot himself in the foot. AGAIN!

What happened with him and McGhee?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
2003–2006 Brighton & Hove Albion
2006–2007 Swansea City
2006–2007 → Barnsley (loan)
2007–2008 Milton Keynes Dons
2008 Wycombe Wanderers
2008 Rushden & Diamonds
2009 Thrasivoulos Filis
2009–2010 Hamilton Academical
2010 Queen of the South
2010–2011 →Coleraine (loan)

9 clubs since leaving us 5 years ago.

nine.

NINE

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Leon has just said

If I wanted to prove it aint about turning up to training to use I will but use are unimportant to me. And I won't get into a slagging match with coleraine FC , they had to take them actions they thought cos I commented in the papers I wanted to leave and they didn't like that which is fair enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here