Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reality check please!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
OK - I didn't witness the drubbing by Scunthorpe yesterday as I was busy in the Long Man getting sh*tfaced with a few mates. However, I was just as p*ssed off as I'm sure everyone else on here is with that result. However, our record is...

Won 3
Drawn 2
Lost 1

How many of you would have said at 2.55pm at the Crewe game that we'd have only lost one game by mid september?

I understand that the crowd was shit again yesterday...and when I say shit I don't mean attendance wise I mean that there was no atmosphere again.

As football supporters we can't have it both ways. Anyone whos played football at any level will know that when your playing the rain in crap conditions, there are times when you don't feel upto it and that's where the crowd play their part.

Even when I watch my Under 7's & 8's play, you can see the difference when people are cheering them on.

Therefore, I challenge all of you going to the next home game to make as much noise as you possibly can...Don't worry about the bloke sitting next to you looking as though you come from another planet when you stand up and scream at the top of your voice "come on Albion".

If some of you care about the club as much as you go on about on here, then make yourselves heard...Don't sit there and then moan that there's no atmosphere at Withdean...do something about it!

As Delia would say..."Come on, lets be 'avin you!

:albion2::albion2::ascarf::ascarf::albion2::albion2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Micky Adams competative record so far

Played 7
Won 4
Drawn 2
Lost 1
For 11
Against 6

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
However, our record is...

Won 3
Drawn 2
Lost 1

Excellent away performances 2
Abysmal home performances 3

Dick Knight pulled the stunt of getting Micky back to get punters flocking back through the turnstiles at Withdean, then all that effort gets negated by three crap performances on the spin and people voting with their feet, some of them after the third goal went in.

As for the getting the crowd to make a noise, the team could do their bit by not conceding a goal after four minutes. Tends to dampen the spirits somewhat.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What do people expect from a club that is operating on crowds of about 6,000 and is losing £10,000 a week?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I cannot argue with that Tom. Incenced so much by the 2 woeful home performances particulalry Leyton Orient when I felt half a dozen players couldn't give a toss I decided to go fro drinks with mates yesterday and sold my tickets.

I have 23 games to attend so will be quite happy to miss half of dozen of those.

Did Murray break into a trot at any stage of the game ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thats a suprise then. I have more energy at 46 than that bloke. He's like a Kevin of the football pitch , lethargic, lazy and can't be bothered. His apatethy spreads like a cancer through the team. Get rid of the lazy bastard.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Thats a suprise then. I have more energy at 46 than that bloke. He's like a Kevin of the football pitch , lethargic, lazy and can't be bothered. His apatethy spreads like a cancer through the team. Get rid of the lazy bastard.

Correct, he was at fault for ALL FOUR goals yesterday, and must solely shoulder the blame.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006

Excellent away performances 2

Hmmm, can't agree with that. We were excellent at Crewe, but at Southend we were barely in the game first half, bit better in the second, and it looked like a draw at best until their lad got sent off.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Correct, he was at fault for ALL FOUR goals yesterday, and must solely shoulder the blame.

Seriously though, if he should a bit of enthusiam maybe just once in 90 minutes I may change my mind about him. I don't think he wants to be at BHAFC.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
It wasnt Murray's lack of effort that pissed me off, it was his skill which is what everyone is raving about him. Every second touch was a tackle, he seemed incapable of bringing the ball under control and wanted far far too long on the ball. Coupled with missing a couple of one on ones, I hope this was just a bad day at the office.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
OK - I didn't witness the drubbing by Scunthorpe yesterday as I was busy in the Long Man getting sh*tfaced with a few mates. However, I was just as p*ssed off as I'm sure everyone else on here is with that result. However, our record is...

Won 3
Drawn 2
Lost 1

How many of you would have said at 2.55pm at the Crewe game that we'd have only lost one game by mid september?

I understand that the crowd was shit again yesterday...and when I say shit I don't mean attendance wise I mean that there was no atmosphere again.

As football supporters we can't have it both ways. Anyone whos played football at any level will know that when your playing the rain in crap conditions, there are times when you don't feel upto it and that's where the crowd play their part.

Even when I watch my Under 7's & 8's play, you can see the difference when people are cheering them on.

Therefore, I challenge all of you going to the next home game to make as much noise as you possibly can...Don't worry about the bloke sitting next to you looking as though you come from another planet when you stand up and scream at the top of your voice "come on Albion".

If some of you care about the club as much as you go on about on here, then make yourselves heard...Don't sit there and then moan that there's no atmosphere at Withdean...do something about it!

As Delia would say..."Come on, lets be 'avin you!

:albion2::albion2::ascarf::ascarf::albion2::albion2:

spot on - come on fans, make more of an atmosphere at home, at away games, we start building an atmosphere before the game kicks off, yet at home we seem to think just to turn up and moan is enough.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

So inspire Murray on, and make him want to put in a good performance for the team and the fans, and work hard rather than you lot just slating him week in, week out on here and at the ground.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It wasnt Murray's lack of effort that pissed me off, it was his skill which is what everyone is raving about him. Every second touch was a tackle, he seemed incapable of bringing the ball under control and wanted far far too long on the ball. Coupled with missing a couple of one on ones, I hope this was just a bad day at the office.

That's because HE'S TOO GOOD FOR THIS LEVEL OF FOOTBALL! :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here