Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reality begins to bite at the Lame'x stadium!

Nov 27, 2009
Well, the moaners are rightly coming out of the cupboard as the inevitable slide down the table starts, with another three goals shipped against an unfancied Ipswich side.

What would the "Henfield Howler", PS say?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Well, the moaners are rightly coming out of the cupboard as the inevitable slide down the table starts, with another three goals shipped against an unfancied Ipswich side.

Becarfull mate, you'll be acused of being a troll and banned.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
What I love about these palace fans is they are on here gloating about beating us and our shocking form yet having accumulated 1 point from a possible 12 we still remain above them in the league!

Says a lot about how well their season is going

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Dear thread starter, the Lamex Stadium exists, it is the name of League One Stevenage's ground, where I am going in a fortnight, so for the sake of not confusing people, can you think of a different hilarious reworked name for the Albion ground you are so envious of? Thanks.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex

Once he's climbed off your sister he'll probably get back to you.

You're only brave enough to apear on here after your team has had a win, even an insignifcant 1 - 0 over Hereford. Whoopee doo!

Go and visit your closest rivals' fan site, if indeed another team gives a shit about "Oxford". Why would a ringroad have a football team anyway?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's win win for me-if the Amex has only 10-12,000 in League 1 or 6-7,000 in League 2-we are home-everything else,is very much a bonus-currently enjoying the season-defeats? so what

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Dear thread starter, the Lamex Stadium exists, it is the name of League One Stevenage's ground, where I am going in a fortnight, so for the sake of not confusing people, can you think of a different hilarious reworked name for the Albion ground you are so envious of? Thanks.

Satanage is a f***ing horrible town with no character. There's a good Wetherspoons in the centre but apart from that the place is depressing.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
What I love about these palace fans is they are on here gloating about beating us and our shocking form yet having accumulated 1 point from a possible 12 we still remain above them in the league!

Says a lot about how well their season is going

totally this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here