Living In a Box
2-0 RM

Two appalling defensive errors by Barca

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Absolutely ridiculous defending by Barca for both goals, although great skill from Ronaldo for the second to give credit where its due.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I love these commentators, they know Spanish football like nobody else. I think Gerry Armstrong is a fantastic pundit and I love listening to him.

But I disagree with their summisations of the goals a little bit. Higuain's first one on one was a poor finish, even I would have been disappointed. Fair play to Valdes for saving it, he stayed big and blocked it well, same with the last one on one he saved. When Higuain did score, it wasn't a brilliant finish and Valdes was unlucky not to get it. The Ronaldo goal wasn't a good finish either, it was a fantastic flick and the composure is outstanding but the finish? Not all that impressed, Valdes unlucky again. Since I started writing this, Real have a goal disallowed and Barcelona are looking a bit clueless. But they're not bad, so they'll be back.

D

Deleted member 18477

I love these commentators, they know Spanish football like nobody else. I think Gerry Armstrong is a fantastic pundit and I love listening to him.

But I disagree with their summisations of the goals a little bit. Higuain's first one on one was a poor finish, even I would have been disappointed. Fair play to Valdes for saving it, he stayed big and blocked it well, same with the last one on one he saved. When Higuain did score, it wasn't a brilliant finish and Valdes was unlucky not to get it. The Ronaldo goal wasn't a good finish either, it was a fantastic flick and the composure is outstanding but the finish? Not all that impressed, Valdes unlucky again. Since I started writing this, Real have a goal disallowed and Barcelona are looking a bit clueless. But they're not bad, so they'll be back.

Any goal against Barca is a good one!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Adriano is VERY lucky to still be on the pitch.

EDIT: Justice done, he's off.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Red card for Adriano

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Modric on the bench, get used to that son :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here