Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real Madrid v Barcelona Official Thread 1st leg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Want Real to win. Mourinho is like Marmite, love him or loath him. Personally I love him.

And I'd love anything that stops the ITV wankfest over Barca

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Should be a feast of footballing fun ! Hope Barca get through over the two legs, can see Mourinio trying cagey football with ramped up mindgames trying to win by the only goal over two legs..which would be a travesty

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
is the Barca "powerplay " over now ? is it Real's turn to have the ball for a while ?

JGaleBHA

On the Gus bus
Apr 24, 2010
Horsham
Want Real to win. Mourinho is like Marmite, love him or loath him. Personally I love him.

And I'd love anything that stops the ITV wankfest over Barca

Not true, I don't love him or loath him. I don't mind him.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I hear that Mourinio is looking to sign Tom Daley

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I've just turned this on... and in the last 5 minutes they haven't kicked a ball. :nono:

Lots of falling over, rolling around on the floor, badgering the referee, finger pointing, but not much else.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The reason I do not watch Spanish and Italian football. 45 minutes of rolling on the floor and pretending to be injured, fuckin bullshit.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
This is absolutely awful to watch.

If taking 2 minutes to line up a free kick and then, without fail, kicking it into the wall makes you one of the best players in the world, then I must be in with a shout next time FIFA have a show of hands for their world player of the year.

And that fella who took 4 minutes to get up after running into a defender needs to take a very long hard look at himself.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Both as bad as each other, pretty embarrassing really. I wonder if there is any chance of some FOOTBALL in the second half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here