Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real Madrid - getting tickets ??

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
I'm in Madrid this weekend with a bunch of lads, and we're looking to go and see Real Madrid play Albacete while we are there. Has anyone been there recently for a game and bought a ticket on the day?? It shouldn't be sold out but we don't really want to pay over the odds for a ticket from an agency if we don't have to.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
The best way to buy tickets for Real Madrid is on the internet. You can then pick up your tickets on the day. Their booking system is a tad more sophisticated than the Albion's you know!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
You buy them direct from Real as well so you won't get ripped off! I believe their cheapest seats are around £10 but can go as high as you like really. When I went, there were 67,000 in there and it seemed a bit empty! Bloody nice stadium but the atmosphere was a bit crap as it's difficult to hear 3000 away fans in that place! And the home fans don't really get that involved. It's more like going to watch a show than footy. But that's the same all over spain.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Try phoning them (from work obviously). They will be English speaking.

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Been told that you have to queue up on the day to get the tickets from the club. Just wondering what the queue will be like...

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Yep you have to queue (It's an 80,000 seater stadium you know) but we didn't have to queue for long. I don't think you can pay on the day though you you need to ring first. I'm currently getting the misses to find the number for you (she speaks Spanish, lived in Madrid for a bit, and she got the tickets when I went).

My advice is, phone up, get you tickets. Find out how early you can pick them up and get there early. There are loads of bars and stuff near the stadium to drink before hand.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
And here is the number

902 29 17 09

not sure what the code for Spain is though.

ChutneyStirrer

Sep 14, 2003
I went last year for the Real/Deportivo game and 13 of us got tickets on the day for what was a top of the table clash, although that was a night game so had a bit of time before KO - maybe go the day before. If you go to the stadium the ticket office is tucked away under one end, north I think, beneath a information board with red electronic lettering. It is a bit tricky to spot but we got tickets there.

Alternatively, there will be load of people selling tickets on the day - these are from regional supporters clubs where all the members can't make it so they sell the spare tickets.

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Chutney, did you have to queue for long and what were the seats you got like? How much were they?

Heard you won't get in with a season ticket without a membership card so thats a bit dicey.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Lammy said:
You buy them direct from Real as well so you won't get ripped off! I believe their cheapest seats are around £10 but can go as high as you like really. When I went, there were 67,000 in there and it seemed a bit empty! Bloody nice stadium but the atmosphere was a bit crap as it's difficult to hear 3000 away fans in that place! And the home fans don't really get that involved. It's more like going to watch a show than footy. But that's the same all over spain.

£10 to see raul and co bloody hell puts english prices to shame

ChutneyStirrer

Sep 14, 2003
Stoaty Ferret said:
Chutney, did you have to queue for long and what were the seats you got like? How much were they?

Heard you won't get in with a season ticket without a membership card so thats a bit dicey.

Didn't have to queue at all - I think we paid 30euros for a seat quite high up, but wherever you are the view is awesome.

Some of us bought off the touts before we found the ticket office and they got in without a hitch, though they did pay slightly over face value for their tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here