Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real Madrid 0-1 Deportivo

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hmmm, can't say I'm all that happy to see Beckham and Owen struggling like this.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Real Madrid seam to have lost the plot at present.

Sven for manager ?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Beach Hut said:
Real Madrid seam to have lost the plot at present.

Sven for manager ?

Sorry yes, sod the form of Owen and Beckham, if defeats for Real Madrid means they come after Sven NOW (please), then okay, I am with Trigger on this one.

Real lose again .... :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

St.George

Sep 19, 2003
BN25 1TH
did owen or beckham start tonight? ???

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Both started, although Owen only lasted 52 mins. Missed a couple of half chances - one was a complete air shot - and just looks a long way off his game.

Beckham did okay, but it's not the Beckham of a couple of years back. Was Fergie right all along and he's just lost focus, spending too much time on his 'image' ??

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
fooking hate madrid since they got little blonde gay boy :angry:

so nice one deportivo :clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Neither Owen nor Beckham are anywhere near the players they were a couple of years ago and now they are going backwards at a rapid pace since joining Real.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I hate Real mainly due to the way they got into bed with that fascist f**k Franco. So to see them lose, especially to the Spanish department of the mighty stripes is excellent:clap2:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
its been a horrible season for Depor so far so its nice to be able to finally have a good thread about them on here

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
About sodding time .... Depor are really crap at the moment and we are going to have problems getting back into the Champions league (lets face we aren't going to win it). To be fare to Madrid, they just aren't clicking at the moment,mainly because of the crap defence, Roberto Carlos is having a Harding .. a complete mare, and everyone believes they can score against the crap defence.
Beckham's problem is that he has to pick the ball up from the defence a bring it forward, he also defends a hell of a lot, apart from Zidane beckham has been there best player. He's playing a different type of game than at Man Ure and the type of football in Spain is different, personally people should leave the chav alone. As for Owen, he's got Raul to contend with, he's a God at Madrid and he a hard act to follow.

But saying that ..... up yours you castillian :censored:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bwian said:
Neither Owen nor Beckham are anywhere near the players they were a couple of years ago and now they are going backwards at a rapid pace since joining Real.
But you can rest assured that Sven will still put them in the starting lineup on Saturday.

Remember - fitness and form are an IRRELEVENCE for England. Its all about what you've done in the past that matters.

Good old Sven, eh. :glare:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Easy 10 said:
But you can rest assured that Sven will still put them in the starting lineup on Saturday.

Remember - fitness and form are an IRRELEVENCE for England. Its all about what you've done in the past that matters.

What a load of bollocks!

Phil Neville is going straight into the first team on Saturday and he's been in BLISTERING form this season.

:sarcasm:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Damn, thought I was going to get embroiled in a lengthy argument with Shelton there for a second.

:lolol:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:

Totally agree. Ericsson's biggest (ok, 'only') fault is his inability to make hard decisions. Loyalty to his players is a great thing but it must have it's limits. At the risk of upsetting Uncle Buck Owen shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line-up against Wales. In the past - yes. In the future - I hope so. Now - no, he's badly out of sorts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here