Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Good move Steve.

Idiot.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think that could easily apply to Palace too?

I noticed only 12000 hardy souls bothered to turn up for the game against Crewe in midweek. Must have been late night shopping in the Whitgift Centre or something

:D

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Quality. I wouldn't mind that many seats in that ground above. If say, there are about 5,000 empty seats there, then I'd be happy with that considering its Ibrox!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
edna krabappel said:
I think that could easily apply to Palace too?

I noticed only 12000 hardy souls bothered to turn up for the game against Crewe in midweek. Must have been late night shopping in the Whitgift Centre or something

:D
According to there site the was just over 8k there as they always count season ticket holders and the rest on top.:drink: :drink:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
edna krabappel said:
I think that could easily apply to Palace too? I noticed only 12000 hardy souls bothered to turn up for the game against Crewe in midweek. Must have been late night shopping in the Whitgift Centre or something.

I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong) that Albion have been failing to sell out the Withdean Stadium recently (not counting the away section), which means that less than 6,000 Brighton fans have been bothering to turn up to your home games.

And yet here you are taking the piss out of a club who are currently attracting over twice as many supporters as your lot are.

How does that work then?

??? :lolol: ???

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
The Laughing Bluebird said:
I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong) that Albion have been failing to sell out the Withdean Stadium recently (not counting the away section), which means that less than 6,000 Brighton fans have been bothering to turn up to your home games.

And yet here you are taking the piss out of a club who are currently attracting over twice as many supporters as your lot are.

How does that work then?

I was wondering when this would come up - perhaps we'd better wait 24 hours and see how many people tip up in the pissing rain and wind before slaughtering Reading (or Cardiff for that matter)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Laughing Bluebird said:

How does that work then?

Its a bit diffrent for us baldy as most albion fans don't even bother applying for tickets and yes the withdean is a joke full stop.
At least you can go with your mates unlike most of us:drink: :drink:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually, talking of both Reading and Palarse, did anybody notice Sheffield Utd's last gate ? It was about 8500 which is not much more than a third of what Wednesday's last gate was.

I we think we're fickle !

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
bhaexpress said:
Actually, talking of both Reading and Palarse, did anybody notice Sheffield Utd's last gate ? It was about 8500 which is not much more than a third of what Wednesday's last gate was.

I we think we're fickle !
I thought that was a mis-print as surely it can't be right.

Juventus 7-1 12-500:lolol: :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
bhaexpress said:
Actually, talking of both Reading and Palarse, did anybody notice Sheffield Utd's last gate ? It was about 8500

That's been confirmed as being a misprint by the Press Association. It was in fact 18,500.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ahhh, fair enough, did seem odd !

Mind you, how sad is it that I have nothing better to do that check other clubs' attendances ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Where's your Leon gone ?

Big club eh ? Clearly not as big as Norwich

:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here