Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading, Villa, Fulham target Bridcutt

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
If he does go, we should sign Ferrie Bodde to replace him. It would be worth an appalling pun thread to get a player of his quality.

I was going to take a catamaran to France once but a fortune teller told me a ferrie boddes well for the future.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
just tell Heston Blumenthal to FO... Liam is worth way more than that !

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The sooner the likes of WBA, Swansea and Norwich appoint their new manager's the better. If Gus is committed to staying then I would fully expect him to be able to convice the likes of Bridcutt to stay too, Prem football or no Prem football.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Am I correct in thinking that he will be going into the last year of his contract this coming season? If so, we would do well to receive £2m.

He has < 12 months left on current contract.

So does anyone know for definate if he has signed an extension? From what I remember, we had this article (above) and since then there hasn't been confirmation on seagulls.co.uk or the argus - which seems worrying / odd? I'm not sure he has signed it yet personally...

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
So does anyone know for definate if he has signed an extension? From what I remember, we had this article (above) and since then there hasn't been confirmation on seagulls.co.uk or the argus - which seems worrying / odd? I'm not sure he has signed it yet personally...

The FA site says a new registration was made for Bridcutt back in February. Not sure what that would have been if the talk of extending it was in May

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
He won't join a noddy club like Reading.
It's good to hear that he apparently hates them- I've always hated them as well after being born there and bought up close-by.
Proper plastic fans that know nothing about football- if you went to the Madejski on their first game in the Prem and asked everyone if they went to Elm Park, 20,000 would say no, and 2000 would ask what Elm Park is.
Tossers :tosser:

Oh and £2 million is insulting.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im not trawling thru all this bit i for one would not be sad to see him go we may even het a midfielder who will A) shoot and B) pass it FORWARDS as a replacement.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Nonsense! He's the best defensive midfielder since Beckenbauer created the role! Nothing less than £38m would suffice.

Apparently we will only entertain offers from Real Madrid or Barcelona and that's if they meet the ONE BILLION POUND release clause.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here