Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading v West Ham

What atmosphere can the MadStad expect this weekend for Reading v WestHam

• Take Rangers v Celtic and double it - super charged crowd spitting fear hate passion and above all,

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Passion. A real 6 pointer for a battle to get back into the top 3. Expect a din of support from bo

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • About 12,000 Reading vaguely interested spectators with nothing better to do - with their shitty cla

Votes: 30 83.3%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's the game the whole country is waiting for. The country will no doubt grind to a halt and players like Marcus Hannamen or whatever his name is have CRANKED UP the tension by accusing Pardew of basically being an arsehole, which he is.

But which sentence will best describe the white hot atmosphere once inside Elm Park mark 2:

Last edited:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
The bastards have only given us 4,000 tickets and it was sold out weeks ago.

It's got 0-0 bore braw written all over it. Reading haven't won this year i believe and we ain't done a lot better.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
West Ham can end this 'rivalry' by sacking Pardew at half-time in the centre circle. That way, every fan in the ground is happy.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Shitty clacker sticks :lolol:

Don't forget large inflatable hands, a la Gladiators :lolol:

In fact Reading home games remind me of Gladiators quite a bit. State of the art arena, but filled with a bunch of "I'm only here to keep the kids amused" type adults snoozing away and 5,000 9 year olds on free tickets and wearing foam Glad Hands whose screeches echo hauntingly around the empty seats.

"Rock n' ro-ll (HUH!)
Rock 'n roll!"

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A Zamora hat-trick would be nice.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
edna krabappel said:
Shitty clacker sticks :lolol:

Don't forget large inflatable hands, a la Gladiators :lolol:

In fact Reading home games remind me of Gladiators quite a bit. State of the art arena, but filled with a bunch of "I'm only here to keep the kids amused" type adults snoozing away and 5,000 9 year olds on free tickets and wearing foam Glad Hands whose screeches echo hauntingly around the empty seats.

"Rock n' ro-ll (HUH!)
Rock 'n roll!"

Pointing to the ground to the sound of kids screaching Another one bites the dust when Reading concede their third of the game

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A win for West Ham piles the pressure on Coppell
A win for Reading piles the pressure on Pardew
A draw piles the pressure on both of them

Great fun for the rest of us

BZ hat-trick and a 3-3 draw would be just perfick :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here