Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading v Spurs - no atmosphere whatsoever

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Anyone watching the game on SS1 at the Madejski?

Seriously sounds like it's being held in a mortuary. No atmosphere at all

I thought Spurs fans were known for having a decent away following? Even looks like a few are sat down :ohmy:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Dead dead dead...... looks like a fair sprinkling of empty seats too.... under 20k

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
There's certainly never been an atmosphere in the home end of the Madjeski. Terrible fans.

I remember going there when they were romping away with the Championship title and they stuffed us, but the home support was still appalling.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Thought Reading were the best team we played last season. A bit of a worry at the gap in class between them and Spurs. Think the Reading fans are very nervous.

I thought they were average both times we played them. We should have thrashed them in the home game but missed a hatful of chances and we even missed some great chances when we lost 3-0 at the Madjeski. They will get relegated and Southampton will probably join them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bloody band with drums, thank god we have none of that shit at the Amex

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I thought it was awful boxing day last year when we lost 3 0 one of the worst atmos at a stadium ever from us & them

We had nothing to sing about and they had nothing to sing! Truly dire home support that relied on goal music to make a mediocre atmosphere for the minute after a goal.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
68 mins in. Niall Quinn - 'Reading fans are singing really for the first time in the game'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here