Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading v Burnley

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Loads of empty seats in the Reading sections.Are they still making the ground bigger?....Hardly need it do they unless they go up to the prem again to cater for the Chelsea and Arsenal supporters..

Shit support.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
And WHY do the Burnley fans insist on chanting burnley with three syllables??

It's BURN-LEY, not BUR-NER-LEY you MUGS :angry:

They are northern. They speak differently up there.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
In theory, I would quite like Burnley to win and go on to gain promotion, but then the extra £50k we might receive if Reading were to jump back into the Premier.....whatever, would be most handy. Oh and it would be a nice retirement prize for Coppell.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Loads of empty seats in the Reading sections.Are they still making the ground bigger?....Hardly need it do they unless they go up to the prem again to cater for the Chelsea and Arsenal supporters..

Shit support.

Had they stayed up last season they were going to expand from 24,000 to 38,000. As soon as they went down, Mr.Mad put all plans on hold. Most of the increase was planned for the East Stand ( opposite the cameras )
There are also plans for a brand new station behind the ground.
Mr.M is spending all his money on increasing hotel and conference facilities at the ground and even if they go up again, I doubt whether the capacity will be increased.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I hope Reading win and end up getting promoted, the 50 grand we'd get would come in handy.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Now that was nice.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
that's a real shock for Coppell. If they lose tonight there is going to be a lot more speculation about his resigning and possibly quitting football completely

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here